Author Topic: Mafia XXXVI: Donkey Kong. Day 5. Mekanos Factory District.  (Read 10216 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia XXXVI: Donkey Kong. Day 5. Mekanos Factory District.
« on: August 14, 2009, 02:47:09 AM »
Donkey Kong punched another couple vultures out of the air.

"This is getting us nowhere," he grumbled and then beat his chest.

"Are you sure the Banana Gnomes actually saw a shard land here?" asked Diddy to the Banana Gnome King.

"APP! SO! LUUUUUUUUUUUUTLY!", the Banana Gnome King declared, his face puckering up in anger, "Do you dare to call my Gnome Oglers filthy liars?! UN! E! MANIGABLE!"

"Not this again," groaned K. Rool, "if it was up to me. I'd have put a magic lock around this Gnome thing already and made a poorly constructed Crystal tracker."

"I don't care how it's found, I just want it found so I can get out of here," Donkey Kong interrupted, bring a fist down to the ground, "I'm freezing out here. If your Gnome Oglers saw a Crystal shard land here, why can't they find it now?"

"That is....................................................... A CONUNDRUM INDEED!" the Banana Gnome King suddenly shouted, "I MUST.............................. ASK!"

With that, the Banana Gnome King began to do a dance.

"Now we're talking," said Funky Kong, suddenly waking up and magically pulling out a turntable, "Here we, here we, here we GO! So they're finally here, performing for you. If you know the words you can join in too! Put your hands together if you want to clap as we take you through this Gnome King Rap! Huh! Gnome King! Banana Gnome! He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well. He's.."

"KNOCK! IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!" the Banana Gnome King screamed, interrupting Funky Kong, "I've already performed my dance macabre and attracted the attention of my Gnomians. I don't know what you were spewing out over there but it wasn't even close to our song."

Funky Kong stared daggers at the Banana Gnome King. "I can make a hovercraft out of barrels!" Funky spat at the Gnome King. Then he packed up his turntables and walked away muttering to himself how he is just ahead of the times.

"Musical differences aside, what do the Gnomes say?" asked Paulina, trying to smooth things over and hurry them along. She was freezing wearing her skimpy dress and was getting tired of having to snuggle up to all these different apes to keep warm.

"Nosy Parker swears, and I mean curses, that the Crystal Shard was dug into the rock wall over here. But now it is missing. The answer is obvious. One of you have taken it already," the Banana Gnome King accused.

"Not again!" Donkey Kong replied, exasperatedly. He turned and faced the crowd, "Let's not do this again. If you have a crystal shard, hand it over."

No one moved as they glanced suspiciously at one another.

"If you ask me, Stanley seems to be spraying more bug spray than usual," Candy Kong commented, "Is he trying to create a smoke screen to hide his theft?"

"Good question. We're all getting tired of your antics and how you keep spraying us with bug spray. Cut it out," Donkey Kong ordered, turning to Stanley.

"No way. This spray helps to keep the sun from giving us sunburns," Stanley said defensively, clutching his bug sprayer a little tighter.

"You're a bloody liar," Donkey Kong accused, "I'm sick of it."

"I'm not a liar," Stanley replied.

"Yes, you are. You're lying right now by saying that you are not a liar," Donkey Kong growled, "I'll prove it. You're standing on a sheet of ice right now, aren't you?"

"I know what you're trying to do. It doesn't matter what I say, you're going to accuse me of lying and say that I'm actually standing on frozen water. But we both know that's still not really accurate," Stanley began blathering as he started pumping his spray more and more nervously under the glare of the angry eyes staring at him, "But it's really all just H2O, whether it's frozen or not. Even then, that's not really correct since underneath that layer is ground so I'm really standing on soil that may or many not have something on top of it. And even then, what kind of soil I'm standing on could be.... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Stanley screamed as he fell over the edge of the precipice and into a deep chasm below. He really was standing on a sheet of ice and his furious pumping had caused him to slowly propel himself backwards along the ice and over the edge.

"Great. Now, we'll have to go and retrieve the body to get the crystal," Donkey Kong sighed. They group sagged their shoulders and started to head off in the direction that Stanley fell.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!WAIT!OHJOY!OHBOY!WAIT!OHHAPPYDAY!YIPPEE!HOLDIT! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! IT!" the Banana Gnome King suddenly cried out. Everyone stopped and turned towards him. "I found the crystal. I was standing on it the whole time."

Donkey Kong glared at the B.G.K. and shook his head. "Whatever," he muttered, tired of the Banana Gnome King's incompetence, "At least we got it. Let's go."

With that he walked over, picked up the shard and held it close to the other pieces of the Crystal Kumquat. The Crystal gave a quick flash as the new piece fused together with the others they had collected. With that, they turned and started heading down off the mountain.

As they walked down the mountain, day slowly turned to night. As they walked in dark, Swanky Kong turned to Rambi. "Is it just me or do you hear a weird hollow clanging?" he asked.

Everyone stopped and strained their ears. Sure, enough. They could hear a noise in the distance that seemed to be getting louder. It sounded like a... like a... LIKE A BUNCH OF STEEL BARRELS ROLLING DOWN TOWARDS THEM!!!!

Looking back behinds them, they could see a sea of steel barrels reflecting some moonlight here and there, rolling down towards them. "Run!" yelled Swanky Kong. Everyone began running at top speed as fast as they could. But the barrels were gaining speed.

"Why is this freakin' kart so slow?" Donkey Kong Junior whined as people kept running past him.

"What's that up ahead?" Dixie screamed, terrified.

Everyone strained their eyes to see. "It looks like... yeah, it's a wall of crates. Box crates," Donkey Kong answered, looking ahead.

"CRATES?!" Rambi cried, immediately stopping in his tracks. "Did he say crates?" Rambi asked as the others ran by. Looking ahead, he saw in the pale glow of the moonlight it was true. There was a wall of crates stretching across the path. Rambi broke out into a cold sweat as he thought of all the times he had been held captive in their dark hearts. Crates! His only weakness! His kryptonite!

"Hurry up," the others called to Rambi as they scrambled over the crates, helping one another up and over the wall, "The barrels are picking up speed!"

Alright, this is it, Rambi thought, trying to psyche himself up. This is how I conquer the crate. The Kongs are there. They can get me out if I get stuck in one. I can do this. It's now or never. It's do or die. It's.........

Rambi wasn't able to finish his thoughts as he got pummeled by the sea of steel barrels rolling down behind him. Barrels hit his body and careened off into different directions. He was knocked senseless, knocked out, knocked dead by the cold steel barrels. Eventually, his battered Rhino body was knocked around by so many barrels that it began to roll with them on down the hill.

"Rambi! Noooooooooooooooo!" cried Dixie Kong at seeing him get overwhelmed by the wave of barrels.

"Come on," Donkey Kong yelled and grabbed Dixie, leaping off the top of the crate wall onto the other side. The rest of the group ran further along the path. Behind them was a tremendous crash as the barrels rammed into the crate wall, their fast speed suddenly coming to a halt. The crate wall fell over as barrels flew all over into the air behind it from having to suddenly stop at such high speeds into the barrels ahead of them. The group ran on ahead a little further but it soon became apparent that the danger had passed. The barrels had lost their momentum.

"I've had it up to here with these father-hating barrels on this father-hating adventure!" Donkey Kong burst out, "It's time we got to the bottom of this. Where are these things coming from? How many people are going to die from these barrel attacks? I say we try and find the source of these things."

"Where would that be?" Diddy Kong asked.

"The Mekanos Factory District," Donkey Kong answered.

"ME..ME..MEKANOS?! That.............................wouldbemost SPLENDID!" the Banana Gnome King declared, "One of my Oglers says that he say\w a shard land in a factory over there. We could kill two rhinos with one stone. Pardon the expression."

"That's not even how the expression goes. We just lost a good friend and you want to act like a jerk?" Swanky declared, losing a bit of his cool, "He gave this to me before he died today."

Swanky held up a barrel with an X on it.

"You realize that's the kind of barrel you use to nullify power? That's why your unable to get power for your show and cameras," asked Funky Kong.

"Father-hater," Swanky Kong said in a low whisper, realizing how Rambi was actually sabotaging him.

"Whatever. It's decided. We go to Mekanos!" Donkey Kong declared, "Let's go."

With that, they trudged on to the land of the incredibly unsafe workplace.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 12:05:29 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXVII: Donkey Kong. Day 5. Mekanos Factory District.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 02:51:38 AM »
Announcement Post:

And this is why I don't write stories.

The following people have died:

Thatguy - Townie (Death by Vote)
DAaaMan64 - Nullifier (Death by Mafia)

Oh man. Townies just keep stepping up to get slaughtered. What a waste of so many men and women.

Voting ends as usual. Midnight EST. Night actions are due 30 minutes thereafter. No change from the usual. Important. Since we will most likely break for the week-end, the night action deadline stands. If you don't hand one in, don't think you can do so during the weekend intermission. It will not be accepted.

Alright. Have at it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »
I am going to vote Pap64, I have a hunch....
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 03:49:33 AM »
Sad now I am lost!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:53:48 AM »
I am in Seoul so I didn't vote last night, but I knew thatguy was a townie.  Or at least I believed he was.

Now, we realy need to get some votes going for the townies.  Because this game is basically over if don't get a mafia member...

Now the question is who do I vote for? 

Vote Vudu

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »

What's your hunch?  Don't keep me in the dark, dude!

Now the question is who do I vote for? 

Vote Vudu

And now the question is, why vudu?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »
I refuse to jump on anymore bandwagons!

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 02:19:35 PM »

Definitely, VOTE PAP64. Vudu is a close second and GP is right up there.

My God we are doing horribly, and it's because we follow people like thatguy when they try to help us, but make a mistake,
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 02:51:41 PM »
Okay townies, two more days and we are basically done. There's still 4 of them out there. And to be honest, I think they have all been active in this game. To go by thatguy's (a confirmed townie) chart from Day 4 here's what we have:

Quote from: thatguy the townie
Day 1's rundown
--Thatguy: un-vote Vudu (Doesn't like Vudu)
--Mop_it_up: un-vote Stratos (Traditional Day 1 vote)
GP: Vote Stratos (Following Mop_it_up's vote)
Dasmos: Vote DAaaMan (Posted first in the thread out of him and Pap)
DAaaMan: Vote Dasmos (Retalliation vote)
--thatguy: un-vote Stogi (Stogi's claim of ignorance to PM'ed roles.)
Spak: Vote Insanolord (hunch
Pale: Vote Insanolord (Likes Spak's hunch)
Pap: Vote Dasmos (No reason cited)
--Maxi: un-vote Pale (Just to see what happens)
--thatguy: un-vote Vudu (It was possible Stogi made a mistake)
Stratos: Vote Dasmos (Break the tie between he and Dasmos)
Thatguy: Vote Stogi (Stogi asked people not to vote)
Maxi: Vote Insanolord (No reason cited at the time, lack of participation stated later)
--Stogi: Un-vote someone. (Not sure who or why, it turned to un-vote Bubba Khush)
Stogi: Vote Pap (No reason cited)
Mop_it_up: Vote Insanolord (No reason cited)
Vudu: Vote Insanolord (To prevent possibility of a tie)

End tally:

Stratos: 1
DAaaMan: 1
Pap: 1
Stogi: 1
Dasmos: 3
Insanolord: 5

Day 2's rundown

--thatguy: un-vote Stogi (Believes post about not having a PM to be a charade)
Dasmos: Vote Pap64 (Has a '64' in his name)
Spak: Vote Pale (Followed Spak's hunch about Insanolord yesterday, effectively beginning a bandwagon)
--DrewMG: un-vote Stogi (Likes thatguy's logic)
--vudu: un-vote Nickmitch (Nickmitch is experienced, but hiding)
--thatguy: un-vote Vudu (Vote to eliminate chance of Day 1 tie, taking things out of nullifier's hands)
stevey: vote Pale (Kills off stevey for always outing Khush)
Pale: vote Vudu (guaranteed Insanolord's death on Day 1)
Vudu: vote Pale (Pale's logic is poor; I wasn't around last night to prevent a tie, so a tie could have been worse)
Stogi: vote Kracken (no reason cited)
DAaaMan: vote Dasmos (no reason cited; "DAAAASSSMMMOOOSSSS")
Mop_it_up: vote Pale (Pale's previous post, "I like bandwagons," reminds her of how he played as mafia before)
thatguy: vote Pale (Pale latched on to Spak's vote)
Pap: vote Pale (Joined the bandwagon, no idea who else to vote for)
kraken: vote Pale (likes to follow, not sure what else to do)

Day 2's end tally:
Pap: 1
Vudu: 1
Kracken: 1
Dasmos: 1
Pale: 7

Day 3's Rundown
Stratos: vote Mop_it_up(evasive)
--thatguy: un-vote Mop_it_up(Believe Stratos wouldn't vote her if he's not convinced)
Stogi: vote thatguy (several reasons, primarily for calling him out about the PM post on Day 1)
Kraken: vote Mop_it_up (she likes Wii Music)
Spak: vote Vudu (Believes thatguy is on to somebody)
Dasmos: vote Kashogi (squirmed)
DAaaMan: vote thatguy (guiding everyone)
--nickmitch: un-vote Vudu (got Pale bandwagon rolling)
Vudu: vote Stogi (Stogi and Dasmos vote for thatguy, despite his role claim)
Pap64: vote Stogi (most suspiscious unless he proves otherwise, or someone is more suspicious)
stevey: vote thatguy (Khush's number two)
GoldenPhoenix: vote thatguy (jumping on a bandwagon)
nickmitch: vote Mop_it_up (going along with thatguy's verification plan)
--Mop_it_up: un-vote thatguy (saving herself)
Mop_it_up: vote Stogi (Thinks Stogi is more likely mafia than thatguy)
thatguy: vote Stogi (The whole PM message ordeal that Stogi and thatguy discussed)

And we can add:
Dasmos: vote Pap64 (being mafia)
vudu: vote DAaaMan64 (because he voted for thatguy he was the nullifier) (hint:DAaaMan was the actual nullifier)
Mop: vote thatguy (being full of crap)
GP: vote thatguy (being crafty)
DAaaMan: vote thatguy (pretending to be the role that he had)
Pap64: vote thatguy (joinging the bandwagon for a townie, o reason given apart from wanting to join a bandwagon)
kraken613: vote thaguy (following aka first game)
thatguy (confirmed townie): vote pap64 (being mafia)

Okay the reason I'm voting pap is the exact same reason thatguy is, except I have a little more to go on. He is avoiding all difficult or tricky situations. He almost voted me out early and when I called him on it, instead of pronouncing his innocence and trying to vote me out he followed a bandwagon. He has used weak reasons and has only voted for me (on the first day) and since then has only voted for confirmed townies (Stogi, Pale and thaguy).

The guy isn't an idiot, he isn't going to get in a public tussle, even if he wins, and leave himself open to over-investigation by those with half a brain. He's gonna hide by voting bandwagons that are already won and try and get away with it.

edit:
Disclaimer: If heaps of people jump on this bandwagon, I might have to re-think it (depending on who is voting a when). I take no responsibility for voting out a townie.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 02:57:24 PM by Dasmos »

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 03:03:23 PM »
vudu: vote DAaaMan64 (because he voted for thatguy he was the nullifier) (hint:DAaaMan was the actual nullifier)

How the **** was I supposed to know Daaaman was the nullifer?  He voted for someone who claimed to be the nullifer.  When he then voted for thatguy I had no choice but to believe he was trying to vote out a townie.

Whatever.  We're really screwing up this game horribly.  I'll jump on the Pap64 bandwagon, but only because I don't have any better suggestions.

VOTE PAP64

Also, I'd like to add stevey to the list of suspects.  He's way too quiet this game.  I know he's going to claim it's because of his broken PC, but that's never stopped him from being a total spaz in the past.

EDIT:  Oh for heaven's sake!  You can't wash your hands by saying "don't blame me if Pap is voted out"!  Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

What you just told me is "Both Pap and I are mafia.  I'm voting for him to throw people off my tracks, but if others start to do the same I'm going to change my vote so he doesn't die."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 03:05:58 PM by vudu »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »
Well since thatguy was a townie and he knows how to play, I'm going to:

vote pap64

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 03:15:12 PM »
Vote vudu he kept trying to get Daaaman killed. With thatguy dead, he had no reason to let him live, so he mafia'd him.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »
Vote vudu he kept trying to get Daaaman killed. With thatguy dead, he had no reason to let him live, so he mafia'd him.

What.  The.  Hell.

I've said why I voted for Daaaman so many times I lost count.  HE WAS VOTING FOR A "CONFIRMED TOWNIE".  It's not my damn fault he didn't come forward when thatguy deceived us all.

I'm beginning to think that Dasmos and nickmitch are mafia.  They're running a smear campaign against me that's completely ridiculous.

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 03:39:42 PM »
EDIT:  Oh for heaven's sake!  You can't wash your hands by saying "don't blame me if Pap is voted out"!  Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

What you just told me is "Both Pap and I are mafia.  I'm voting for him to throw people off my tracks, but if others start to do the same I'm going to change my vote so he doesn't die."

I just don't want the same thing that happend with thatguy to happen with me, it's easy to blame someone who's trying to help and makes a mistake. 

lol smear campaign? If it was thatguy who had made the same vote you had he would have had 5 votes against him already.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 04:20:44 PM »

What.  The.  Hell.

I've said why I voted for Daaaman so many times I lost count.  HE WAS VOTING FOR A "CONFIRMED TOWNIE".  It's not my damn fault he didn't come forward when thatguy deceived us all.

I'm beginning to think that Dasmos and nickmitch are mafia.  They're running a smear campaign against me that's completely ridiculous.

He was voting for someone that pretended to be him! He wasn't voting for a "confirmed townie."

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 04:26:40 PM »
He was voting for someone that pretended to be him! He wasn't voting for a "confirmed townie."

But since he didn't tell anyone his damn role how the hell was I supposed to know that?

I didn't vote for Daaaman after we found out he was the nullifer.  I voted for him before that because he was voting for the person claiming to be the nullier.

Christ.  I know you're not stupid.  So I have no choice but to think you're just coming up with an asinine reason to vote for me because you're mafia.

Offline stevey

• Young HAWNESS
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
Also, I'd like to add stevey to the list of suspects.  He's way too quiet this game.  I know he's going to claim it's because of his broken PC, but that's never stopped him from being a total spaz in the past.

English summer class are taking up the rest of my time (The teacher being a fucking grammar Nazi is an understatement)

My Demands and Declarations:
nVidia is CRAP!!!
BOYCOTT Digest mode and LEGEND OF OO!

Your PM box will be spammed with Girl Link porn! NO EXCEPTION!
Wii want WaveBirds

Stevey Duff
NWR HAWTNESS Inspector
NWR Staff All Powerful Satin!

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 07:22:36 PM »

But since he didn't tell anyone his damn role how the hell was I supposed to know that?

I didn't vote for Daaaman after we found out he was the nullifer.  I voted for him before that because he was voting for the person claiming to be the nullier.

Christ.  I know you're not stupid.  So I have no choice but to think you're just coming up with an asinine reason to vote for me because you're mafia.

But thatguy was never a "confirmed townie," so you voting for him for voting for thatguy never made any actual sense.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »
Thatguy claimed to be the nullifer.  No one stepped up to refute that claim.  That wass enough of a confirmation for me.

Offline stevey

• Young HAWNESS
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 08:10:57 PM »
Dammit, my "kill all of Khushrenada's friend and family" strategy isn't working. Kill another townie and were most likely screwed and lost the game. Let see, we know that the leader of the mafia is either very smart or extremely luck so far. Assuming the former, that just leaves Khush's on again off again: Spak-Spang, or Khush's enemy: Vudu.

Maybe Khush has some sort of sick love for townies

Vote
u
d
u
My Demands and Declarations:
nVidia is CRAP!!!
BOYCOTT Digest mode and LEGEND OF OO!

Your PM box will be spammed with Girl Link porn! NO EXCEPTION!
Wii want WaveBirds

Stevey Duff
NWR HAWTNESS Inspector
NWR Staff All Powerful Satin!

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »
OK, I thought about this and decided to vote vudu since he's the most suspicious to me right.

As for those voting for me, it looks like I might not make it in the end but I really hope you guys have thought about this. The townies have suffered greatly and I fear that if you vote me out they will likely lose in the end.

If you think you should vote for me today, fine. I just hope that the townies can recover despite their recent mistakes.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »
OK, I thought about this and decided to vote vudu since he's the most suspicious to me right.

As for those voting for me, it looks like I might not make it in the end but I really hope you guys have thought about this. The townies have suffered greatly and I fear that if you vote me out they will likely lose in the end.

If you think you should vote for me today, fine. I just hope that the townies can recover despite their recent mistakes.

Yeah but thatguy voted for you and he knows all.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 08:32:11 PM »
Vote Vudu

Vote
u
d
u

Screw you all.  The mafia is bandwagoning against me.

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 08:40:41 PM »
I'm sticking with my secret intel I have come across...
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 08:46:55 PM »
Oh good mop this just keeps getting worse.

No one's really given a good reason to vote for Pap64. Vudu however, seems like he's trying too hard.

un-Vote Vudu

Yeah but thatguy voted for you and he knows all.
To be fair, he also voted out Pale and Kashogi Y. Stogi. Both townies.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 11:59:28 PM by Mop_it_up »