Author Topic: The Forums Stats Thread that Mop it up and Stratos Abandoned  (Read 190132 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
did my absence knock me down a spot or two in the most time online?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Why don't you check for yourself, you big lazy?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
It's doubtful. There is too much of a gap either way for something to have changed.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Why don't you check for yourself, you big lazy?

That would defeat the purpose of this thread
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
It's funny how that actually isn't the original purpose of this thread, and I hate that it has become that...

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Are you really upset about it? If you want we could just make this the dedicated stats thread and resurrect GP old rail-less thread to fill the other purpose.
My Game Collection

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
Why? It's like a random conversation thread with a random stats ticker/updater.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Nah, it's fine as it is. Changing it means I couldn't complain about it. :)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
So this is still the rail-less thread, right?

I made the mistake of leaving my iPod at home when I went to the gym today.  I've never heard so much auto-tune in my life.  :(
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
So this is still the rail-less thread, right?

I made the mistake of leaving my iPod at home when I went to the gym today.  I've never heard so much auto-tune in my life.  :(

^thats why I dont listen to the radio. Well, one of the newer reasons ;)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
That's why I have a phonograph.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
That's one of my favorite things about having an iPhone: I'm never without my iPod.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
That's one of my favorite things about having an iPhone: I'm never without my iPod.

Thats funny, cuz thats also one of my favorite reasons about having an iPod; I'm never without my ipod, and if i'm not with my ipod my phone has a 16gb microsd card i can always fill with music, or just open up my pandora app.. and if i have both, and ones battery dies, i have the other!

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
All I know is back before I had the iPhone I didn't always take my iPod with me, but now that my phone is my iPod I never go anywhere without it. It's not really iPhone-specific; it applies to any phone that's a sufficiently good music player (if I remember correctly you have a G1, which would do nicely), and, as you point out, having Pandora on there (and I also occasionally use last.fm) makes it even better. My left front pocket is tight enough as it is holding my phone, my DS, and a pair of headphones; I don't think I'd have room to carry around a separate music player.

J.P. Corbran

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
All I know is back before I had the iPhone I didn't always take my iPod with me, but now that my phone is my iPod I never go anywhere without it. It's not really iPhone-specific; it applies to any phone that's a sufficiently good music player (if I remember correctly you have a G1, which would do nicely), and, as you point out, having Pandora on there (and I also occasionally use last.fm) makes it even better. My left front pocket is tight enough as it is holding my phone, my DS, and a pair of headphones; I don't think I'd have room to carry around a separate music player.

Whats with people taking me too serious today? and in the funhouse no less! I wasn't trying to knock the iphone nor did i think you were being iphone specific. The g1 is decent for music; the speaker quality isn't great but it does come with headphones which after some testing, sound better than i initially thought.. but the bad part is they're mini-usb headphones so if i really did want to use it as my music player, i'd have to carry the headphones with me everywhere i go, which i refused to do because I literally do take my ipod with me whenever i go out and it has its own headphones. I can buy an adapter for for the phone, I just don't want to (even if it it was possible to make the sound quality better).. 160gb>16gb :D

And i'm not trying to toot my ipods horn, cuz sometimes I really can't stand it but my first MP3 player (20gb iRiver H20) crapped out on me some years ago and I was unable to send it in for repairs. Sure i couldn't watch videos on it like I can with my current ipod, but it never deleted my music library on me REPEATEDLY, nor did i have to go thru the sync process.. just click n drag.. sigh i miss it<3

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
The one thing I miss about my old iPod was that it had the capacity to let me carry around every single episode of The Simpsons and Futurama and most of my favorite movies. It'll still be a couple more generations before they can fit that much space in an iPhone, but I'm optimistic that the new model for this year, which I intend to buy, will have 64 gigs, which should let me get a good chunk of that stuff on there.

J.P. Corbran

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
The one thing I miss about my old iPod was that it had the capacity to let me carry around every single episode of The Simpsons and Futurama and most of my favorite movies. It'll still be a couple more generations before they can fit that much space in an iPhone, but I'm optimistic that the new model for this year, which I intend to buy, will have 64 gigs, which should let me get a good chunk of that stuff on there.

I just bought the 64gb iTouch for my gf for our anniversay. She still has the 120gb iPod "classic" i gave her for christmas a few years ago but i figured she'd enjoy this because she seems to love her touch screen phone and downloading various apps. She also starting getting more movies now than she ever did for her original ipod, so she may end up using the Classic for music and the Touch for everything else. I thought about getting one myself (since i got it "discounted"...) but i don't wanna feel restrained by 64gbs ;)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
I wish I had an iPhone...
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile

I just bought the 64gb iTouch for my gf for our anniversay. She still has the 120gb iPod "classic" i gave her for christmas a few years ago but i figured she'd enjoy this because she seems to love her touch screen phone and downloading various apps. She also starting getting more movies now than she ever did for her original ipod, so she may end up using the Classic for music and the Touch for everything else. I thought about getting one myself (since i got it "discounted"...) but i don't wanna feel restrained by 64gbs ;)

The same tech advances that may allow the iPhone to go to 64 GB this year would allow the Touch to go to 128. If that's still not enough for you, it shouldn't be that much longer.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
The Wii has 512 MB of internal Flash Memory, but only 256MB of it is available for the end-user, right?
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
The Wii has 512 MB of internal Flash Memory, but only 256MB of it is available for the end-user, right?
Actually I think it may be a little less than that, but it's somewhere around there.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
I've thought about testing my DSi as an MP3 player since it can play music.

Though I'd rather get a Droid than an iPhone.
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
I know insano, and I'm very patient :)

Maxi, good choice although id recommend pretty much any phone with the Android OS. Then again it looks like the g1 and droid are the only two with physical keyboards (which is my preference).

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Um I haven't talked about getting a phone.You mean Stratos right?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 01:48:22 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Thanks Easycure, way to get is mixed up :P
My Game Collection