Author Topic: NWR Buttons  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Maverick

• Internet newbie :-)
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
NWR Buttons
« on: January 30, 2009, 04:20:16 PM »
Whatever happened to those?  You know, the ones that replaced the generic SMF Forum logos in front of each forum.  I miss 'em.  Was there a reason they were abandoned?
Come play with my Twitter.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: NWR Buttons
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »
They disappeared after MegaByte made some changes to the forum software.  I assume it was a side-effect and he forgot to change them back.

Also, I'm disappointed this thread isn't about actual buttons.  I'm terribly jealous of the GameSprite buttons.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Maverick

• Internet newbie :-)
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 02:53:26 AM »
Hey, we can share a thread.

WE DEMAND NWR BUTTONS AND NWR BUTTONS!
Come play with my Twitter.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 11:07:48 AM »
Who made those images originally?  Does anyone have a copy?  I'll fire an email off to Aaron, but I have a feeling the reason why they aren't there is because the software upgrade overwrote them so he accidentally lost them.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 11:30:10 AM »
They originally came from Robageejammin, but it looks like he's since cleaned out his album.

He hasn't logged into the forum in almost a year, but you might want to try him on AIM.  His user name is MPUGGY.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!