Author Topic: Official Club Nintendo Thread  (Read 503784 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Official Club Nintendo Thread
« Reply #550 on: October 03, 2009, 10:26:05 PM »
Most of the stuff they offer is for the DS, they should offer more Wii items.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 10, 2009, 10:15:49 AM »
If I counted right, I have 490 coins waiting for the yearly total to reset.  And the copy of ExciteTruck that I bought tonight doesn't count towards coins. :(

are you sure ?

It's odd because I have coins that I can use for anything.
However any new coins I do go 2010 . 

Yeah, I'm sure. ;)
I had enough stuff registered on Day 1 of this year that, after completing the surveys, I got 600 coins and made platinum this year.  Since then, I've been registering stuff, but not doing the surveys.

If today was the first day of the new Club Nintendo year, I could complete some surveys and have 490 coins toward Platinum.

Whoops, I counted wrong.  I had 500, have 570 waiting for me now.  And that, of course, doesn't count NSMB Wii or Wii Sports Resort, both of which I haven't bought yet. :)

With my orders, coins I have and coins I have pending, I've obtained 3,580 coins.  None of these were from codes purchased off of eBay or traded or any such thing - they were all legitimately obtained.  The most questionable ones would be the 150 I got from downloading all of the $2 games/apps on the DSi with Pepsi/Rock Band points.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 10, 2009, 10:32:49 PM »
They got my Zelda posters backordered... fuuuuuck. Then again, my Mario hat order is being prepared.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2009, 11:27:34 AM »
They got my Zelda posters backordered... fuuuuuck. Then again, my Mario hat order is being prepared.
Mine are too - and I ordered them virtually the day they popped up.  My guess?  They weren't really ready to ship 'em..
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 14, 2009, 09:38:56 AM »
Mine are too - and I ordered them virtually the day they popped up.  My guess?  They weren't really ready to ship 'em..

I got this email today :

Hello ADOLPH,

We wanted to let you know that we are preparing to begin shipping
the 2009 Elite Status Rewards!

We had thousands of loyal Nintendo fans reach Elite Status last June
and it is going to take us a couple of weeks to ship all the orders.

So, even though your friends or neighbors may receive their Reward
before you do, please be assured that your order is being processed too!

You will receive another email when your reward order ships.

Thank you for your interest and excitement and we hope you enjoy your
Club Nintendo Elite Status Reward.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department

My mario hat is coming soon . WOOT !!!  :o :o ;D ;D

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 14, 2009, 11:26:20 AM »
Good to hear. I was hoping it would come in time for Halloween.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Tanatoes

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 14, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »
So what does that mean for those of us who are just getting a download code for the Punch-Out mini-game?  Are they sending use a postcard or something?  (I got the same e-mail BTW)
-------
Why can't Wii be friends?  0639 9148 4145 6376

Offline AV

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 17, 2009, 12:55:11 AM »
So what does that mean for those of us who are just getting a download code for the Punch-Out mini-game?  Are they sending use a postcard or something?  (I got the same e-mail BTW)

my guess is that nintendo will send everyone cards in the mail. like nintendo cards that have a unique pin code you need to scratch off and have some nice letter package.

They could send just an email with the code, but that wouldn't be so personal

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 17, 2009, 02:59:43 PM »
I'm such a big Mario fan that I may still wear the hat even though it isn't going to look good on me.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 17, 2009, 03:04:24 PM »
Then you must post a pic of you in the hat. Put on a fake mustache too and a pair of blue overalls if possible.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 19, 2009, 11:51:21 PM »
It'sa me...

I gotta say that I had a bit of a tough time trying on the hat. I don't wear hats of any kind, so maybe that's why.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 20, 2009, 12:35:25 AM »
If you don't wear hats, you might forget how to put them on.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 20, 2009, 12:43:47 AM »
Anyone gotten their Zelda calenders yet (at least, I think they were supposed to be Zelda calenders)?
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 20, 2009, 03:31:13 AM »
I want my Mario hat!
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 20, 2009, 11:51:25 AM »
I want my Mario hat!

Me too.. but i wasn't eligable.

It'sa me...

I gotta say that I had a bit of a tough time trying on the hat. I don't wear hats of any kind, so maybe that's why.

Mind telling me what kind of material this hat is made out of? I saw a Luigi hat the other day that i refused to spend $30 on cuz it just felt way too cheap. If it was the same material, maybe i'll end up buying it anyway..
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 20, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »
Mind telling me what kind of material this hat is made out of?

Shell: Polyester 100%
Filling: Polyester 100%
Lining: Cotton 20% Polyester 80%

Offline AV

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 21, 2009, 10:08:49 AM »

Is it like a belt strap or Velcro ?? or neither ? when did you get the email from nintendo it shipped to you?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 21, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »

Thats what i figured. Guess i'll just go back to a hot topic and pick one up (if there's any left). You wasted your points ;)
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 21, 2009, 11:14:57 AM »
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!????? A Mario Hat!? I have been looking like crazy for one of these and I miss my chance!? I even made a thread about it years ago. I just saw the Nintendo show thing on the nintendo channel when I saw the girl wearing the Mario hat. I have been avoiding Halloween for 6 years now because I could not find a hat good enough to wear as a Mario hat.  I want that hat so badly guys you have no idea! And apparently I can't get it anymore.... lame!

If anyone can help me obtain one or 2 at the most in any way, even just lead me to something online, I will reward your kindness somehow! Please NWR friends and fiends, I gotta find a 2 of those hats!
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 21, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!????? A Mario Hat!? I have been looking like crazy for one of these and I miss my chance!? I even made a thread about it years ago. I just saw the Nintendo show thing on the nintendo channel when I saw the girl wearing the Mario hat. I have been avoiding Halloween for 6 years now because I could not find a hat good enough to wear as a Mario hat.  I want that hat so badly guys you have no idea! And apparently I can't get it anymore.... lame!

If anyone can help me obtain one or 2 at the most in any way, even just lead me to something online, I will reward your kindness somehow! Please NWR friends and fiends, I gotta find a 2 of those hats!

I'll see what i can do. Definately mario and not luigi, or will you settle?

Offline Caterkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #570 on: October 21, 2009, 11:31:42 AM »
2 of these official Mario hats are just fine, does a Luigi even exist? I plan to slightly modify one with Racoon ears.

RomanceDawn

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 21, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »
2 of these official Mario hats are just fine, does a Luigi even exist? I plan to slightly modify one with Racoon ears.

Well the one i saw in stores looks like it might be the same Nintendo shipped out to these Elite Bastards Members of Club Nintendo. The polyester is a dead give away.. its what kept me from buying the luigi one just for fun when I was out this past weekend and came across it.

If i can find you a Mario one, i'll pick it up and ship it off to ya i suppose.

Offline Caterkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 21, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »
Dude that would be awesome, i'll cover the shipping cost and time as well. I think I saw an add in the paper for a mario costume, with a seemingly well done hat, is it really the same?

RomanceDawn

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 21, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »
Dude that would be awesome, i'll cover the shipping cost and time as well. I think I saw an add in the paper for a mario costume, with a seemingly well done hat, is it really the same?

I wouldn't know, there's a few costumes floating around.

There's a generic type thats labled as "Plumber" and has some of the worst looking overalls i've ever seen, and comes with a red T-SHIRT, mustache and hat (no "M"), but the gloves are sold seperately.

Then there's one from Nintendo that actually a Super Mario Bros costume, official stuff, but the picture on the packaging still didn't look too great (though I didn't get that good a look since i wasnt interested at the time). There's also an officially licensed Yoshi costume from Nintendo, but it didn't look anywhere as good as the last Yoshi costume I posted:

Lastly, the Mario hat I'm speaking of was its own seperate peice. Its officially licensed merchandise but there was no costume with it, just a hat. This leads me to believe that Nintendo being the money gaugers they are, sell the Mario costume seperate from the polyester Mario hat. It looks decent, just a little too big to look proportionate on a human head. I'm pretty sure its the same one that was shipped out to Elite club nintendo members.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 21, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
The job is done, the bitch is dead I got the hat.

PM me your info Caterkiller!