Author Topic: Which is better?....SPLINTER CELL,IKAGURA,OR CONFLICT: DESERT STORM.  (Read 2227 times)

Offline THE ONE

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
I'm planning on buying a new game this month but i don't know what to buy. If you could just tell me which game is better and a short explanation of why its better than the others. Its all for the GAMECUBE.

thank you...................  
OHH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH NOOO AHHHHHHHHHH HELPPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Mingesium

• View Profile
Which is better?....SPLINTER CELL,IKAGURA,OR CONFLICT: DESERT STORM.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 04:23:58 PM »
IBL

There is a What game should I get thread.

I would probable get Splinter Cell.

Offline Gharakh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2003, 04:59:03 PM »
if i were you i'd rent them all first because it's all a matter of opinion. splinter cell is very cool but i think that you could get bored of it quite quickly, and there is little replay value. conflict: desert storm has fantastic 4-player multiplayer but that's about it. the single player is nothing special. and no one seems to know anything about ikaruga so thats anyone's guess, it does look cool though

Offline Strell

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2003, 05:03:00 PM »
First of all I can't beleive you'd even consider Conflict: Desert Storm.

Splinter Cell might be good to everyone else, but it never impressed me.  I don't see how the graphics are as gorgeous as everyone says.  Furthermore, "Sam Fisher" is about the worst name in the world, and he says horribly idiotic things.  

I know none of that has anything to do with gameplay.  But if you want to try it out, get it.

Ikaruga is easily the best game on the list, but chances are with the advent of how easy games are these days, most people probably wouldn't last more than 5 minutes in the game and would complain that it is too hard.  Well poor babies.  It's a Treasure game, a top down shooter, and it will absolutely blow your mind in terms of gameplay.  It's defenitely my pick, because I'm really anxious to test out my skills to see if I'm as rusty as I could be.
I must find a way to use "burninate" more in my daily speech.

Status of Smash Bros Online bet:
$10 Bet with KashogiStogi
$10 Bet with Khushrenada
Avatar Appointment with Vudu (still need to determine what to do if I win, give suggestions!)

Update: 9/18 confirms t

Offline THE ONE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2003, 05:06:46 PM »
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINIONS MY FELLOW PEOPLE.
OHH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH NOOO AHHHHHHHHHH HELPPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2003, 05:53:12 PM »
This is a poll.  THE ONE, please read the rules again.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers