Author Topic: Sold out in my area how bout yours?  (Read 3237 times)

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Sold out in my area how bout yours?
« on: March 22, 2003, 04:53:33 PM »
well tonight I loaded in the car with my son  with some old cube games  an old gameboy color and some old games I grew tired of  for it. We went to every store within the local radius that sold games. Starting with EB, then Gamestop, Then Games for less, then Toys R Us, then Target, and even made a call to frys. The results I got were not the best.
EB and gamestop are sold out, stating it will probably be next month before they get n more in. Toys R us  were out as well and said maybe 1-2 weeks before more are expected. Games for less  had  a couple left, like 3 only and they  were selling them for 129.99 but gave two free games out of 6  or 7 choices, all pretty weak games though to me at least. Frys happened to say they were not selling any till tomorrow but they too are selling it for 129.99 with the choice of two accessories. One is suppssedly the headphone jack, a car charger , a case  and other useless stuff for an extra 30 bux.

hell , I wanted to just pick one up a copy of advanced wars or fortress and maybe fusion and Zelda and go home but guess I'll have to wait  awhile to do that still.

Anyone  suggest  advanced wars over fortress or other way around?  Does fortress have the old version   from Arial where the boats come in and  demolish with cannon balls? Or is that something else?

Offline Gibdo Master

• JA! MEIN LEAPEN!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 05:06:26 PM »
I know that at my local EB they said that they had pre-ordered the entire shipment they were supposed to recieve.
Hey, kid! I’m a computer! Stop all the downloadin’! Help computer!

Offline Raider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 07:29:58 AM »
Try Wal-Mart, my store has plenty left, I'd guess around 9 of each color left.

Offline UNCrules286

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2003, 08:51:22 AM »
havent' checked yet, I'll probably go when I pick up Zelda

Offline TheCouch123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 12:13:57 PM »
Wow, Strange, you managed to write that entire post without saying what "it" was.
I am so bored.

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2003, 01:46:35 PM »
couch,  that's to funny.  thanx for pointing that out  , i guess i was just assuming it was a given, lol.  GBA SP.

Offline AdvancedGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2003, 02:19:05 PM »
ADVANCE WARS! ADVANCE WARS! ADVANCE WARS! You will fall in love with that game it's awesome! I have never had a strategy game before either so it's not like I'm a big strategy game freak. It's #3 on gamerankings.com for gba games (behind metroid fusion, and zelda) And I thought Fortress got bad ratings? O well pick it up
Video Games-
Why waste good technology on medicine and science?

Now Playing: Zelda: TP (GC)
Mario Kart (DS)
NSMB (DS)