Author Topic: No Super Ghouls and Ghosts????  (Read 2473 times)

Offline flipinflipout

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
No Super Ghouls and Ghosts????
« on: March 17, 2003, 12:48:01 PM »
There has been rumors going around that the gamecube version has gotten canned, since some websites have it coming out for: PC, Xbox, and PS2....
But still that happens all the time, they list the systems that are furthest in development or something right that....
Does anyone have any insight on this?
<(^ ^< (>^^)> Dancing Kirby's!!!
\-------------/
 0           0     Skateboarder

Offline T-Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 12:59:29 PM »

<(^ ^< (>^^)> Dancing Kirby's!!!

You call that dancing Kirbys?!?!?

<(''< <( '' )> (>'')>

Here's Kirby Boxing
c-(''c)

Here's kirby doing you know what...
t(''t)

lol

Offline Moonwatcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 02:18:06 PM »
I don't know what to think about this.  On the one hand I really like Super Ghouls and Ghosts.  On the other I have hated every MMORPG I've ever played.  If the GC version really has been cancelled it's a bad thing for sure, I just don't think I care all that much.

Kirby, that's just vulgar!
"Anything that, in happening, cuases itself to happen again, happens again.

It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though."

Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 02:24:42 PM »
Don't we already have an MMORPG...
I don't give a crap about this game. I'd rather see Mario Kart online, Smash bros. online, some online car combat game (cough the one Retro Studios was working on cough), online Gamecube wars, heck even online sports titles. But really, we have one MMORPG. Then we'll get this. Then there will be another Phantasy Star. Maybe pokemon (that would actually be cool)..

Anyway, I'm not actually bashing mmorpg's as it may seem...it's just this game idea was lame and I'd rather see something else anyway...

Can anyone say
broadband adaptor + game boy player and/or gcn/gba link cable = online Mario Kart Super Circuit? well not super circuit but upcoming games...

I mean it would be so easy...GBA games are nothing compared to complex gcn games. No more searching for other people with link cables and gba's and cartridges....Can you imaging getting home from school, firing up your setup, and jump right into four swords?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 03:48:58 PM »
having been announced a week agois just plenty of time for it to be canned.....  
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 06:14:28 PM »
  I'm sure that the GC isn't mentioned because Nintendo has not announced plans for online gaming.  Come E3, I think that will be the announcement of a handful of system selling games with online capabilities.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates