Author Topic: Excite Truck and Australia  (Read 1668 times)

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Excite Truck and Australia
« on: November 03, 2006, 11:31:11 PM »
Looking through the recent updates on NAL's site it seems as though Excite Truck is not going to be a launch title here. (Unless I'm blind) Furthermore it doesn't appear on DVDCrave's release schedule either. AFAIK its going to be at the US launch, so what's going on downunder? PAL launch or not?

Nintendo Australia story: Aussie Release Titles
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Excite Truck and Australia
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 11:55:10 PM »
Yep, unfortunately its been moved to 2007. I wouldn't blame this on NAL though, the Excite Truck developers, having previously developed NASCAR games probably have little to no experience converting games to PAL format, so we'll have to wait til around March.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 12:08:47 AM »
Thanks Mario! Ah well that's too bad, I was really looking forward getting that along with Zelda. I'm still forlornly hoping for region free...
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 12:38:33 AM »
I thought Nintendo already shot that one down.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 10:00:27 AM »
If NAL were smart, they would help with the localization.  But this is NAL.
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.