Author Topic: Release Dates  (Read 1692 times)

Offline thepoga

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Release Dates
« on: May 03, 2006, 09:12:37 PM »
I really like how the games are all sorted now, but... it takes 5 clicks just to see a specific release date list. It's really a small gripe, but I just wanted to let you guys know. It's just annoying to have to click.. wait for it to load... find where to click... wait for loading... click... loading... etc. Are we going to be seeing DS Release Dates/GC Release Dates/Wii Release Dates likns on the frontpage anytime soon? Or maybe just bring back a Release Dates link? Thanks in advance for your response!

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
RE: Release Dates
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 04:40:29 PM »
Well, if you're looking for a specific game, you can just type the game into the Search bar and then click on the game on the results page. The release date's in the profile. If it's more of a general thing (as in, you just want to browse DS games coming up), you can do it through Games > DS > Unreleased. I think it's simple enough.
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline thepoga

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 07:33:28 PM »
You have to click Games > DS > Unreleased > Specific Region > Release (you have to click this to order it by release dates).

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 09:57:13 PM »
This is a good point.  I implemented the current design and didn't think this would be that big a deal, but we could certainly make a hotlink with some of this preselected.  I wouldn't want to clutter with specific system/region choices, though.  Would this be enough?  You could also bookmark that link somewhere for the short-term.  
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi