Author Topic: Its Party Time!  (Read 2280 times)

Its Party Time!
« on: November 13, 2004, 09:31:53 PM »
As I sit to write this, there is a mere 6:20:34:36 untill the release of the Nintendo DS.  I know we're all hyped and ready to get this wait over with and just play!  So, what are your plans when the big day comes?  Are you just going up to your local game store and quietly picking it up and taking it home to play?  Are you and a couple friends treking together and haning together after?  Or are you having a full blown release party?

Personally, I may just have a friend over that Saturday night to hang and play some games and stuff.  We'll all crash at my place, seeing as it to closest to GameStop, this way we can be up early and show up as they open.  Unfortunatly because GameStop ran out of Super Mario 64DS, we had to reserve it at EBgames at the mall a few blocks east.  So, after we have our gameless DSs, we'll head to the mall as the doors open and the elderly begin their mornin mall walking so we can snag our game cards.  After that we'll have a full day to hang out, whoop some ass in MarioDS and Hunters multiplayer modes, and ofcourse exchange profane pictures in pictochat, heh.

So, whats your plan?

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Its Party Time!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 01:21:14 AM »
I plan to wait till May to get this, because I am broke.
However, that gives me plenty of time to convince my friends to purchase a DS as well.  I've seen no interest in them thus far (only a few buy consoles, only one is a Nintendo fan/Gamecube owner), but they all like games, so I think I can do some convincing.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline joshnickerson

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:Its Party Time!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 04:21:04 AM »
I'm waiting until the first price drop and/or the first Zelda/Pokemon title. Then we'll talk.

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 04:59:31 AM »
Probably more around Christmas time, my friends'll probably spend the night and we'll PictoChat till like 5 and play Hunters till like...5 and we'll play a bit of Super Mario 64 DS till like...5.
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2004, 05:25:26 AM »
'm waiting for the European launch and maybe for a good game if not enough appeared till then.

Offline Lost101

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2004, 07:37:30 AM »
Actually mine is already preordered and paid for but the thing is my ex GF bought it for me and she lives about 6 hours away (Im in college right now).  Im going over the weekend afterwards to pick it up and because its my birthday.  Wow, I guess I will technically be having a DS party after all
Animal Crossing Wild World code:

3608  4016  4604

Name: Fausto
Town: Tatooine