Author Topic: Jet Force Gemini Coming To N64 Switch Online Library In December  (Read 640 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Jet Force Gemini Coming To N64 Switch Online Library In December
« on: November 21, 2023, 04:11:54 PM »

One less reason to boot up Rare Replay.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/65592/jet-force-gemini-coming-to-n64-switch-online-library-in-december

It turns out Banjo and James Bond aren't the only Rare heroes coming to the Switch Online Expansion Pack's N64 library.

After a trailer was posted on Nintendo's Japanese-language YouTube announcing the release of Goldeneye and 1999's Jet Force Gemini in the region on November 30, Nintendo of America later confirmed that Jet Force Gemini would come to North America in "December" (as Goldeneye was added in January).

Jet Force Gemini was not in the last group of announced N64 titles, which still requires the launch of 1080 Snowboarding to be completed.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Re: Jet Force Gemini Coming To N64 Switch Online Library In December
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 12:35:49 PM »
Considering this version is probably using the shitty original control scheme and not the modern one in Rare Replay, I'll stick with that version, thanks.

You know, unless you actually like flicking the right stick to jump in a game with a not insignificant amount of platforming. You know, because jumping used to be a C Button action.

I also actually own that version, compared to this rental.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 03:42:37 PM by broodwars »
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.