Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I wonder if Waverace 64 is possible or if Nintendo is secretly remaking that?
Nintendo Switch Online Lounge Service / -
« Last post by LonniejEaxy on Today at 06:29:50 AM »
There are far too many restrictions and gotchas with linking your 3DS account to a Nintendo Network account and now they are trying to force people in to doing it because it suits them.
This guys enthusiasm is something LOL

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/1441206725370159106?s=20

makes me wish I had seen this live too.
The fact that most all of these are cast against type makes this more interesting. Key as Toad is genius. Although Charlie Day as Luigi seems on type. Though Charlie Day is an under-utilized actor. He could be anyone.
So instead of paying once for a collection or individually, you'll get to pay indefinitely with just the promise of more in the future which we all know is going to be bugger all after the first few waves from past history. :thumbsdown;

But damn, I want that N64 controller

On the flipside, given Nintendo's trend in recent years of putting the most random **** possible on the NWO service instead of the games people actually want, we could see some VERY interesting stuff for the N64 over the Switch's remaining year or so of life before Nintendo launches a new console and arbitrarily starts everything over from zero once again.
So instead of paying once for a collection or individually, you'll get to pay indefinitely with just the promise of more in the future which we all know is going to be bugger all after the first few waves from past history. :thumbsdown;

But damn, I want that N64 controller
This the one ya'll been waiting for!!!!

I see it's already been mentioned in the Talkback, and of course it would.. It's NEW Super Mario Bros!! The (animated) Movie (take 2)

Mario - Chris Pratt
Luigi - Charlie Day
Peach - Anya Taylor-Joy
Bowser - Jack Black
Toad - Keegan-Michael Key
Kranky Kong - Fred Armisen
Donkey Kong - Seth Rogen

can they do it justice!? when do we get some footage?
and is it already green lit for a sequel!? I mean if Sonic can do it....

Will they get Vin Diesel to do sounds for Yoshi in 42 different languages?

edit: and a little bonus

Seth Rogan as DK
https://twitter.com/Cybershell/status/1441171887468417039?s=20
Nintendo has not earned the right to charge more for their pitiful online service, let alone for games I already own on 2 different Virtual Console services (and Rare Replay). I'll be curious to see how much they think they can get away with charging for this new tier of "service". At the very least, we should be seeing GameCube stuff by now, especially since they're not porting the Wii U remasters of the GameCube Zelda games (yet).
I thought Max Kellerman left First Take to go do coordinated dance videos on TikTok/IG Reels?

and Ben Simmons is gonna find himself broke and out of a job for violation of contract after being fined to death. If he really wanted to show his worth, I agree with what I heard on the radio in that he should have played for his country in the Olympics and display how he CAN shoot, and no longer afraid to show how he developed that part of his game on the court in an In-Game situation.

Wiggins might find himself traded if he can't play home games. **** Around and find yourself Simmons'd soon bro. But something tells me he end up taking it after missing a few home games and getting side-eyed by teammates as he watches one or more of them start taking his play time in the away games too.
Recasting Bayonetta is some darkest timeline ****. Helena Taylor is Bayonetta, you cowards.

I do wonder if maybe the game is dealing with alternate timelines itself?  The first teaser in 2017 made it look like the normal Bayonetta was killed now we get this Bayonetta who without spoiling the first game too much, looks like she might have grown up differently which is why her voice and personality could be different.

So maybe Helena Taylor could still be voicing Bayonetta but she needs to be saved by an alternate timeline one first?  I mean that wouldn't be that far out there considering what the story for the first 2 games did.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10