Author Topic: Portal: Companion Collection Bringing Together Insane AIs This Year  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

space space space gotta go to space

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/59629/portal-companion-collection-bringing-together-insane-ais-this-year

Two of the most unique puzzle games of the 21st century are Switch bound from a most unusual source.

Portal (2007) and Portal 2 (2011) have been collected into the Portal: Companion Collection that will release on Switch later this year. Valve Corporation is listed as the publisher for the Switch version, the Steam developer's debut title for the platform (though they did acquire Campo Santo, developers of Firewatch, in 2018).

The first person puzzle games are known for puzzles in which the player character Chel and various objects have to be moved around environments with a gun that creates portals.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pololmejor

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Portal: Companion Collection Bringing Together Insane AIs This Year
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 11:31:49 AM »
This better come out physical or I will do a flip.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Portal: Companion Collection Bringing Together Insane AIs This Year
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 12:25:24 PM »
Both games are great and if you like the shrines in BOTW you should enjoy them. I have them both on PS3 so no need to double-dip. I never played the multiplayer but maybe someday.