Author Topic: Super Mario Run, Breath Of The Wild Switch Shown On Jimmy Fallon Show  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

And Miyamoto played with The Roots.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/43770/super-mario-run-breath-of-the-wild-switch-shown-on-jimmy-fallon-show

Reggie Fils-Aime and Shigeru Miyamoto helped steal the show last night on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

In addition to showing footage of Super Mario Run and announcing demos for the game at Apple stores, Fils-Aime also produced a Nintendo Switch which showed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playable.

Shigeru Miyamoto also got to aid The Tonight Show's house band The Roots in a rendition of the Super Mario Bros. athletic theme.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario Run, Breath Of The Wild Switch Shown On Jimmy Fallon Show
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 03:15:05 PM »
Minor correction, it's Reggie Fils-Aime.

This is what Nintendo needs to be doing, getting some mainstream exposure for their products. This is what helped make Wii the massive seller it was, appearing on shows like The Tonight Show and Ellen.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 04:00:00 PM »
This is what Nintendo needs to be doing, getting some mainstream exposure for their products. This is what helped make Wii the massive seller it was, appearing on shows like The Tonight Show and Ellen.

Hate to be "that person", but I mean, they also showed off Wii U at a Jimmy Fallon show... Though Fallon's audience has surely grown by now and they didn't show off any gameplay at that Wii U reveal, so hopefully things won't be too comparable haha.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 08:07:24 PM »
I thought it was pretty good. I will definitely get the Switch version of BotW now.

Offline Triforce Hermit

• This title doesn't make sense.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:28:22 AM »
Lot of people speculating it was running at 60 fps on the Switch. Even when they switched to the controller.
Sometimes, you just want to play a video game.
NNiD: Triforcehermit09

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 09:59:36 AM »
That was exciting.
Man I wish I was Jimmy Fallon.

Offline TurdFurgy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 11:20:16 AM »
I always feel like Fallon is just way too over excited all the time, but that seemed pretty close to how I'd feel about getting to play Breath of the Wild on the Switch.