Author Topic: Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle Hitting Switch Next Week With Seven Arcade Brawlers  (Read 1150 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile

Play Final Fight, Knights of the Round, and many more from Capcom's history on September 18.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/48325/capcom-beatem-up-bundle-hitting-switch-next-week-with-seven-arcade-brawlers

Capcom is bringing the arcade fury to Switch on September 18 with the Capcom Beat-'em-Up Bundle.

The pack includes Final Fight, The King of Dragons, Captain Commando, Knights of the Round, Warriors of Fate, Armored Warriors, and Battle Circuit. The last two are making their console debuts. All games will support four player locally and online and can be pre-ordered on the Switch eShop now.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Interestingly, it was pointed out that this game is called Capcom Belt Action collection in Japan.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Nice to see Capcom has really taken the hint the Switch is where the retro love is.  Keep releasing these collections and you'll get all my money.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
A home version of Battle Circuit!  Yeah!  Never played it but heard great things and Capcom's beat-em-up formula is the best beat-em-up formula so I can assume the games I haven't played will be good.

Unfortunately some of Capcom's best beat-em-ups are licenced titles so they remain in rights limbo.  Cadillacs and Dinosaurs in particular is fantastic but it never had any home release so you're stuck with MAME or somehow finding a real machine in the wild.  The Punisher is also amazing but it at least got a Genesis port back in the day.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
I never played any of these aside from Final Fight on SNES. Are they all co-op games? I might grab it at some point.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I’ve only played King of Dragons on SNES. Always wanted to try Knights of the Round. I believe they’re all co-op.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Knights of the Round is probably my favorite Beat'em up