Author Topic: Episode 374 - My Prophetic Joke  (Read 653 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 374 - My Prophetic Joke
« on: November 11, 2023, 03:22:09 PM »

We got a juicer for you this week! Wario Ware Move It, Nickelodeon All Stars Brawl and Air Twister! Plus we have News, Listener Mail, and a Mystery History Hard Mode!! Don't miss a little Mario Wonder spoiler talk in the stinger.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/65452/episode-374-my-prophetic-joke

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

This is our most fully-packed episode in months -- five segments!!!

We start things out with a Mystery History game Alex dubbed "Hard Mode." Don't worry Perry, no new music needed here! We then go into a What We've Been Playing starting with WarioWare: Move It! Alex played single-player, Perry played multi. Alex has also been playing the Space Harrier-like Air Twister and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2. He says the latter is the best non-Nintendo developed Super Smash Bros. game. Interesting!

For our third segment, we cover the (then) breaking news that Nintendo is making a live-action Zelda movie. So weird. Before the outro, we take a listener mail from Grillz about the TNP theme and then AFTER the outro, we do a micro-spoilercast about the 100% reward in Super Mario Wonder. Be warned, it don't get more spoilery than this.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Check out our discord channel to chat and share food pictures with like-minded pickleheads!

Please consider supporting us on Patreon, thank you!