Author Topic: Genesis Library In Switch Online Expansion Pass Drops Five New Games  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

RISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/59201/genesis-library-in-switch-online-expansion-pass-drops-five-new-games

Sega apparently does what Nintendoes a fifth of.

A new update for the Genesis app available for subscribers to the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pass has dropped five new games into the app. The games are the same for both the West and Japan: RPG Sword of Vermillion, shooter Thunder Force II, originally bundled brawler Altered Beast, early roguelike ToeJam & Earl, and action platformer / original Radio Free Nintendo Retroactive title Dynamite Headdy.

Genesis titles did not have a second wave announced in the September Nintendo Direct.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Genesis Library In Switch Online Expansion Pass Drops Five New Games
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 12:22:27 AM »
Toe Jam and Earl keeps getting legs... good game that would benefit from the save states of an emulator due to its length.  Do any of the genesis games support 4 players?  I would love to see General Chaos, or some of the other EA sports games that utilized the 4 port adapter.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Genesis Library In Switch Online Expansion Pass Drops Five New Games
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 01:10:14 AM »
I played Altered Beast do much in the arcades growing up.  It was fun. 
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.