Author Topic: Project Zero Dated, Receiving PAL Limited Edition  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Project Zero Dated, Receiving PAL Limited Edition
« on: August 04, 2015, 11:45:00 PM »

Perfect timing for a horror game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40878/project-zero-dated-receiving-pal-limited-edition

Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water, aka Fatal Frame, has a release date and some new information for Australia and Europe.

The game will release on 30 October in Europe and 31 October in Australia, and will have a limited edition as the only version offered for sale in stores. The package will contain a double-sided poster, four "Spirit Photos", a steelbook and an art book.

For those who wish to know if they can handle the scares, a trial version will be available on the eShop from the same dates. The trial will be the game's prologue and first two chapters.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Project Zero Dated, Receiving PAL Limited Edition
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 08:57:20 AM »
Fingers crossed for North America.
I'm sure they won't skimp out on the retail release.
NNID: ejamer

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 12:15:14 PM »
Only the limited edition is available at retail? Gonna have to see the cost first but it's definitely on my radar.

Offline MrPhishfood

• Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 08:45:27 PM »
I don't want any of the limited edition stuff. I guess I'll just pick up the digital version.