Author Topic: SteamWorld Build Constructing December 1 Switch Release  (Read 828 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
SteamWorld Build Constructing December 1 Switch Release
« on: August 23, 2023, 05:37:00 PM »

Tower defense check, platformers check, side-scrolling strategy check, card RPG check... yep, that was the next step.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/64640/steamworld-build-constructing-december-1-switch-release

The SteamWorld series is taking aim at yet another genre before the year is out.

SteamWorld Build, which adapts the steampunk/cowboy hybrid aesthetic to a city builder, has revealed a launch date of December 1 as part of Gamescom. The trailer is below:

Elements of earlier games in the series - specifically hiring bots to mine materials and setting up towers to defend against monsters - will appear in a modified form in Build.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: SteamWorld Build Constructing December 1 Switch Release
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 09:56:54 AM »
Can't wait for this. I really enjoyed the Dig, Heist, Dig 2, and Quest games from Image and Form (Steamworld Tower Defense  is still in my backlog). As usual I am hoping there is a retail release.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 10:14:03 AM by M.K.Ultra »

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
Re: SteamWorld Build Constructing December 1 Switch Release
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 03:21:47 AM »
Oh boy oh boy! 2023 is such a crazy year for me to allow myself to be peak hyped for playing games again, but it was before and now with this is even more! I LOVED Steamworld Heist! This is going to be Day 1 for me!
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.