Sonic the Hedgehog
HANDS-ON: I still don't see why Sonic needs a car. ...
by Josh Max - September 14, 2012
HANDS-ON: Find out how your favorite blue hedgehog looks and plays in the latest build from TGS....
by Danny Bivens - September 19, 2011
Is that what Chaos Control is?...
by Joe DeVader and Matthew Zawodniak - February 22, 2021
Gotta go fast! Tune into our latest Nintendo News Report Program for a chance to win our Week 6 Amiibo giveaway prize! Update: Congratulations to the winner!...
by Carmine Red - July 29, 2015
Mario returns, Sonic is saved, games are announced, and some classic "please understand" moments....
by Addison Webb - January 12, 2015
One of the showrunners of the upcoming Sonic Boom TV series Evan Baily talks with us about preparing for the show, exchanging ideas with game developer Big Red Rutton, and more....
by Josh Max and Jared Rosenberg - February 12, 2014
The co-founder and CEO of Big Red Button Bob Rafei discusses the Wii U version of Sonic Boom with us. ...
by Josh Max and Jared Rosenberg - February 8, 2014
Many successes within recent years have put Sonic back on the gaming radar....
by Zack Kaplan - October 16, 2013
Just what is over there behind the curtain?...
by Nicholas Bray - July 12, 2013
We spoke with the producer of Sonic Lost World about level design, pancakes, and Smash Bros. ...
by Michael Cole, Jared Rosenberg, and Guillaume Veillette - June 24, 2013
A bunch of Sonic's Game Gear escapades are on 3DS now. What is the deal with them?...
by Neal Ronaghan - June 21, 2013
Daan Koopman plays as much as possible in 2011!...
by Daan Koopman - January 21, 2012
Watch Sonic Boom 3DS gameplay footage from E3 2014 with commentary from the game's lead designer....
by Michael Cole and Jared Rosenberg - September 24, 2014
Learn more about Sonic Lost World by watching our video walkthrough. Also, check out a short 60 FPS video of the game in action....
by Jared Rosenberg - September 23, 2013
Check out video of Mario Kart 7 that NWR took at New York Comic Con 2011....
by Jared Rosenberg - October 16, 2011
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, and Guillaume Veillette - January 22, 2023
Try, and he might pop a metal cap in yo' ass....
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, and Guillaume Veillette - February 7, 2021
She doesn't even have a mouth....
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, and Guillaume Veillette - July 29, 2018
by Nicholas Bray, John Rairdin, and Matt West - September 2, 2017
The whole crew (plus one extra) assemble for an super-extended episode to ring in the new year!...
by Danny Bivens, James Charlton, Daan Koopman, and Matt Walker - December 16, 2011
- Monster Hunter DLC Coming to Sonic Frontiers - October 11, 2022
- New Sonic Game, Feature Film In Development - June 22, 2016
- News Round-Up: Pokémon Shuffle Downloads, Sonic's Console Future, More Marth Amiibo - March 3, 2015
- Sonic Boom Is the Worst-Performing Sonic Launch Ever - February 12, 2015
- SEGA Downsizing to Focus on Digital and PC - January 30, 2015
- Amazon Offering Sonic Boom Pre-Order Bonus - August 28, 2014
- Sonic the Hedgehog Being Adapted for Feature Film - June 10, 2014
- New Details on Sonic Boom Reveal Villain, Release Window, Subtitles - June 3, 2014
- Special Edition of Sonic Lost World Comes With NiGHTS Content - August 21, 2013
- Sonic Lost World Hits Stores & eShop October 22 - July 17, 2013
- Six New Characters to Appear in Sonic Lost World - May 25, 2013
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Coming to Virtual Console in Japan - October 25, 2012
- Sonic Blast and Donkey Kong Jr. Coming to Japanese 3DS Virtual Console - April 11, 2012
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Sequel in the Works - February 12, 2012
- Sega Releases Financial Results for Last Three Quarters of 2011 - February 7, 2012
- RUMOR: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Sequel in the Works for 3DS, Wii U? - January 23, 2012
- RUMOR: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 NOT Coming to WiiWare? - December 30, 2011
- Mario and Sonic at the 2012 Olympic Games and Crush 3D Dated for 3DS - October 28, 2011
- Sonic Generations 3DS Gets a Release Date - October 20, 2011
- Nintendo at New York Comic Con - October 7, 2011
- Nintendo Announces Penny Arcade Expo Plans - August 23, 2011
- Online Play and StreetPass Support Included in Sonic Generations - June 24, 2011
- Sonic Generations and New Shinobi Coming to 3DS - May 24, 2011
- Sega Removes Listing for Sonic Generations 3DS - May 20, 2011
- Sonic Generations for 3DS Revealed - May 17, 2011
- Sonic Generations Skips Wii - April 18, 2011