An absolutely Direct-esque pace.
Following the spate of announcements Thursday night, Kinda Funny Games held a game showcase today that averaged more than an announcement a minute for more than an hour of video, with 27 Switch announcements.
The most immediate announcement is Mike Bithell's follow-up to February's Subsurface Circular, with adventure title Quarantine Circular which will be available later today. The Walking Dead: The Final Season, which was in jeopardy following the bankruptcy of Telltale Games, will be completed by members of the remaining team with the third episode "Broken Toys" coming out on January 15.
- Super Meat Boy Forever will launch in April 2019
- The oft-delayed modern RPG YIIK finally has a launch date of January 17
- A new announcement; 4 player shooter At Sundown will release on January 22
- Toe Jam and Earl: Back in the Groove reconfirmed a March 1 release date
- NIS America showed recent Japanese action RPG LapisxLabyrinth for 2019
- New DLC for The Messenger: The Picnic Panic, which includes three new levels with bosses, will be a free download next year
- Human Fall Flat showed new content due for 2019
- Death Squared publisher SMG Studio revealed Moving Out, coming to PC and consoles next year
- Guacamelee 2 showed new costumes unlockable with a code; the status of the content for the game releasing Monday on Switch is unknown
- Construction sim When Ski Lifts Go Wrong will release in 2019, and will feature animated gif sharing for the wackier moments
- Windjammers and Celeste were confirmed for Limited Run Games releases: Windjammers on December 21, while Celeste will be available on New Year's Day
- Away: Journey to the Unexpected finally has a launch date of February 7, 2019
- Set in the conflict in Syria, Bury Me, My Love is slated for a January 10 release
- Rotating puzzle game Collapsus was announced for a 2019 release
- 13AM Games's Double Cross will launch in January
- Combat racer Devil Engine will be out in Q1
- Recent release Reverie will see its "Sweet As" edition on Switch in early 2019
- Knifeboy, Turbolance, and Wreckout were all confirmed for 2019
- Devolver Digital's second 2019 Switch project is February 7's Ape Out, an overhead destruction game starring an out of control simian, following January's Downwell
- Medieval action RPG Fight Knight was given a spring 2019 release, though the Switch version was noted with "we hope"
- A Fold Apart, a 2019 release, sees two lovers try to reunite in a world controlled by folding paper backgrounds
- Jenny LeClue; Detectivu was shown for the first time for Switch, with no release date given.