ExcitebikeNintendo 3DS 3D Classics
Classic Motocross Action Re-mastered in Stunning 3D
Excitebike™ made its first appearance on the original NES™ console in 1985. Now Nintendo 3DS™ owners can experience the fast-paced fun of this classic motocross racing game anywhere they go –re-mastered with immersive 3D graphics. Whether they are avoiding obstacles or revving up to make sky-high jumps, players must keep their cool and avoid letting their bike overheat.
• With two modes, players can race against the clock in solo runs or face off against rival bikers. Qualifying times earn players the chance to compete in a legendary Excitebike rally.
• An intuitive Course Editor feature lets players create and customize their own racing tracks. As many as 32 tracks can be saved and enjoyed on the Nintendo 3DS system.
• The 3D graphics gives the game an incredible sense of depth. Players can not only adjust the 3D effects using the 3D Depth Slider, they can also adjust the 3D effects within the game itself.
Outside of EAD, what is going on with Nintendo's developers?... more
By Neal Ronaghan January 25, 2012
- Super Mario RPG Leads This Month's Club Nintendo Reward Games - May 6, 2013
- Tennis Added as a Club Nintendo Reward - August 27, 2012
- Club Nintendo Adds NES Play Action Football as a Reward - August 20, 2012
- 3D Classics Excitebike Joins Club Nintendo's Reward Catalog - August 14, 2012
- Six 3D Classics Developed for 3DS - June 3, 2011
- Game Boy Titles Confirmed for North American and European eShop - June 2, 2011
- Japanese eShop Launch Revealed - June 2, 2011
- 3D Classics Excitebike Will Be Free in North America - May 31, 2011
- Excitebike Releasing as 3DS Classic, Free to Download in Japan - April 26, 2011