Author Topic: Episode 994: I’ve Never Thought About the Sexuality Maturity of Yoshi, and I Regret It Now  (Read 15 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline NWR_Lindy

  • Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile

Deeply. Personally. With utmost conviction.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/77537/episode-994-ive-never-thought-about-the-sexuality-maturity-of-yoshi-and-i-regret-it-now

Radio Free Nintendo breaks new ground in podcasting this week: bringing you a live (delayed) broadcast of James watching Rocky IV's infamous Soviet boxing ring scene. It's a monumentally stupid film and we end up talking about Sly's equally stupid filmography.

At some point we decided to have a podcast. I'm sorry. We kick off New Business looking at games who's qualities time has forced us to reconsider. I frequently reconsider the qualities of Star Fox Adventures. It still sucks. We then unpack why Japan loves setting popular media in high school. It turns out being an adult sucks. Go figure. Lastly, we make video game shows for children.

Edgy children.

Send us edgy emails.

  • (00:00:00) The Sly Stallone segment, brought to you by Rocky IV being on TV.
  • (00:12:29) Listener Mail - Fondly remembered games that don't hold up.
  • (00:54:23) The Japanese high school trope.
  • (01:16:52) Adapt video games into TV shows (with some edge) for pre-schoolers.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog