Author Topic: I have no life.... But I am making 2-3k per week and have seen a good part of LOTR ROTK  (Read 6289 times)

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Well met.
Since our last meeting, I have proceeded to spill said coffee in my lap. Quite a burning sensation, I must say. Say what? That was last night? Well I never.

I have a mouse in my house. I touch it and press it and move it in ways one can't imagine. Up, down, left, right, you name it. Should I be worried that my mouse lacks a tail?

Offline Jdub03

• Bert Stanton speaking.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Why hasnt brian responded?
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
Working and watching Return of the King I guess. Combo breaker.

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
Sorry , I was drunk
"We ride together, We die together, Bad boys 4 life....

NOW CAN YOU DIG DAT SUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKAAAA

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
Can I 'borrow' some money? I'll pay it back, I swear. And by paying it back, I mean I won't. I do swear though, that part was true.

"Hey yeah! Hell damn fart!"

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: The Omen
Nitsujdark, what is that sig?  Is it what i thinik?

If you are thinking it's a David Bowie song, then you are right.  Diamond Dogs.

Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
My god, go back to your own thread aussies!

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile

If you are thinking it's a David Bowie song, then you are right. Diamond Dogs.

That i was.  I'm big into Bowie right now, somewhat obsessed.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile

That i was. I'm big into Bowie right now, somewhat obsessed.

Are you really Mick Jagger?
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
Not that into.  I don't want to get into this Bowie thing again, but i'll just say his albums from '76 to '80 created almost every sub-genre of music today.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
*eye twitch*
I'm going to pour some soap in my ears. . . maybe it'll clean my brain off a bit.

David Bowie's okay. . . musicwise.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline BrianSLA

• View Profile
>> Why hasn't he replied <<

I've been working....... again I have been working A LOT.

>> Probably working and watching Return of the King <<
Yup.  

Offline BrianSLA

• View Profile
>> why would anyone want to know this? <<

No reason. I was just ranting. I am now making a good amount of money and yet I have no life / no time to use it / I am DEAD TIRED most days.

>> So what do you do? <<

I work in the motion picture industry. I can't really say what I do or who I work for because I would be easily traceable.  But I am in the technical side of the industry... not artistic.

>> but i dont know why anyone would care unless he gave some secret info. <<

O.K. I wasn't going to do it but ROTK starts off with >> S P O I L E R <<  Gollum and it starts when he is a human and finds the ring and shows how he progresses into the deformed thing he is now.

>> Brian, you seem stressed...Don't push yourself too hard <<

Not so much stressed but TIRED. Also sleep deprieved. I have only had a handful of days off in months.

>> He's a liar. I can smell it <<

Nope. Last year I posted about The Two Towers..... I talked about the Ents. Any old posters from last year should remember I talked about the Two Towers way way way ahead of schedule. I also posted about X MEN 2 way before it came out and said it had a surprise ending. ETC.

>> He's a hooker. A high class one <<

No but I actually see LOTS of hookers when I leave work in the wee hours of the morning........ UNFORTUNATELY they are 99.99999 % men dressed up as women!  I swear I don't know why anyone would go after a guy dressed up like a woman ....... I mean if you want a girl, get a girl. Want a guy, get a guy..... but what is the purpose of a wanting a transvestite? Are they for the seriously confused who want women but with a penis? I dunno. I do also see female hookers in very scant clothes. It is weird to see hookers dressed up like hookers in very little clothing in the really cold morning weather.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
^_^''  *patiently awaits the inevitable*

(If you don't understand, that's good... )
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
well i still hate you, but can you do me a favor and send me some of the money you make since you dont have time to spend it anyways?
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine