Author Topic: Episode 265: When Herschel Met Luke (Restaurant Scene)  (Read 11295 times)

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 265: When Herschel Met Luke (Restaurant Scene)
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 07:43:02 PM »
I am really happy you guys picked my letter about 3DS redesign. I got the discussion that I thought I would hear. 3DS v2 is NOT going to be easy thing for nintendo to do, and I doubt we will see it until 2013 because of that reason alone. your right about camera's but it makes me sad, because while my phone has better quality it is MY ONLY 3d camera that I have and only one I will get so I rather have it be better quality.

Jonny I really think your touch screen is bad. Try calibrating it in the settings, if that doesn't work send it back. I think my touch screen is super easy to use and responsive.

Offline Lithium

• disparaging user title
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2011, 12:00:59 AM »
The best thing about this podcast (and NWR in general) is that they're willing to go into the nitty gritty of Buisness commentary. Makes me wish that you guys covered all the consoles because thats what makes you guys so awesome :D

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »
Enjoyed the episode, especially the part on the Legend of Zelda Symphony Concert.  As I've listened to a few clips on youtube, it's become apparent to me that no one that goes to these understand concert Etiquette.

During the Performance   Once a concert is underway, we request that you don't talk, whisper, sing, hum, or move personal belongings. This will ensure that you, other patrons, and the performers enjoy the full benefits of the performance. Patrons should also refrain from entering and exiting the hall while a performance is in progress. Ushers are stationed at entrances and exits. If you must leave your seat, please proceed quickly and quietly to the nearest door or ask the nearest usher for assistance.

Electronic Devices   Cellular phones, beepers, watches, electronic organizers, and other noise-alarm devices should be switched to silent mode.

Applause   Please applaud only at the close of a full piece of music. The program page, which lists individual movements of longer compositions, and the program notes can help you follow the orchestra's progress through each piece and determine the appropriate moments to applaud.

If anyone from here decides to go to this or any concert, I would sincerely suggest they try to adhere to these guidelines.  Being respectful of everyone else will result in a better experience for everyone, and no one would have to deal with mindless cheering while trying to listen to their favorite music.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2011, 10:39:24 AM »
I'll throw my hat into the ring regarding Jonny's likely broken touch screen.

Uhh, get it fixed, bro.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"