Author Topic: Chrono Trigger DS  (Read 46297 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Re: Chrono Trigger DS
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2010, 02:33:49 PM »
Oh! I don't even know where Melchoir is...I'll traipse about the Dark Ages until I find this man.
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »
Wrong time period, sorry!

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2010, 02:36:18 PM »
Oh! I don't even know where Melchoir is...I'll traipse about the Dark Ages until I find this man.

Actually, he's in the Present Day, on the island that's home to friendly monsters IIRC.  One of your portals at the End of Time should lead there.

Man, Square needs to release CT on the virtual console.  I'm starting to forget stuff again, and I'm not buying a DS again.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2011, 12:32:51 AM »
Finally started playing this again after not being able to find my DS since November. Got the 4th ending just now where you have to Beat Lavos after you return from 600AD for the first time after saving the queen and Marle but before going to the end of time.You only have Chrono and Marle for the fight.The ending is when you return to present time and everyone sounds like a frog. Apparently Frog and Queen Leene got married and well you can imagine the results.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.