Author Topic: BAD A$$ MO FO (SPOILERS WITHIN)  (Read 8156 times)

Offline Ninja X

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Final Battle: BAD A$$ MO FO (SPOILERS WITHIN)
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2003, 12:10:48 PM »
The ending was brilliant.  Did any of you notice how cinematic it was?  After you beat Puppet Ganon, a few lines are given regarding Link.  Then the camera elevates to whoever said those lines (Ganondorf), all the while playing a suspenseful tune.   Brilliantly executed.  I think this is what MGS2 was aiming for, but failed to do.  
I got some killaz on my payroll.

Offline Benjo221

• View Profile
RE: Final Battle: BAD A$$ MO FO (SPOILERS WITHIN)
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2003, 07:51:36 AM »
I thought the Final Battle and ending was brilliant.

It intentionally brings up a lot of open-ended questions (personally, I agree with the 2 Dimension Adult and Child Link OoT theory).

That's what great about Zelda games, the whole Legend aspect.  This can go on forever and they can continue to tell the great story of the Triforce in many, many differnt ways.  The components of Wisdom, Power, and Courage are things that will always be at odds with each other, and therefore, there hopefully will always be new Zelda games!
"Keaton once said, 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.' Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."
   - Verbal Kint

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2003, 07:55:53 AM »
I've beaten the final boss nine times now, and I finally think my urges to do so have subsided.  It's still awesome, though.  All that water falling down while you're fighting can provide some really cool camera angles.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline thepoga

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2003, 07:17:24 PM »

Originally posted by: PIAC
give up mario he was banned a long while ago

theavang was banned? YAY!!!! He was the most annoying person on the whole forums. of course i bet hes taken a new name and is going to try to annoy us all again. i bet he will reply to this post. sigh.

well, i thought that the ending was pretty good. it sets up for the wind waker 2 sidequest thing. (i think that nintendo will release 2 zelda's for each system, one the main the other a sidequest like majoras mask). I wish they had put pictures of all the previous areas youve beaten. i love looking back and saying ya i remember that place. it gives u a certain satisfaction. when u see a pic of a boss u say what now foo! lol. i must be the only who does this. the bubble things were ok... not great but not all too terrible. i looked at the names. yeah the backround wouldve been better with pictures of past areas. oh well. hopefully we can all set up the Good Credits for Video Games Foundation. the gcvgf for short.

the final boss battle looked so cool. and it was pretty fun. it was very frustrating at first cuz i couldnt hit frickin ganon. and the shield wouldnt protect u completely. hya!!! or something. i want to play it over and over and over. wouldnt it be awesome if the action replay would let u play as ganon? i dunno. i love the boss battle by the way.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2003, 08:08:04 PM »
Maybe. . . YOU'RE theaveng. . . suspicious.
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline corwin

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2003, 05:05:58 AM »
I must admit that I was a little disappointed.
The ending WAS too short.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2003, 06:42:02 AM »
Short?  I've beaten it nine times, and I assure you, it is not short.

But even if it was, I don't see how that's a big problem.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2003, 08:50:50 AM »
Dang, double post.