6 (26.1%)
Doomed
7 (30.4%)
Sheep
6 (26.1%)
Great
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: PWNed by the Deathstar (Mafia XXII dead thread)  (Read 9161 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: PWNed by the Deathstar (Mafia XXII dead thread)
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 06:55:02 PM »
The voting for you thing was a joke, I know you had to play to win for yourself. I'm glad I got as far as I did in my first game and I've learned some things that I hope will help me in the future.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 07:53:58 PM »
So was it you or NuclearSpeed who killed me?
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 07:54:48 PM »
thatguy:  True you played masterfully, but also your play style means you are going to die, because eventually your misdirections and PMs come to haunt you.

I was suspicious of you for 2 days now, but I thought you had a more powerful alliance and didn't want to go after you right away.  when I found others who believed the same as me.  And someone with a role, I felt I wasn't alone, and voted.  It was only one single vote, but I did my part. 

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 04:56:37 AM »
Thanks for that one, thatguy. Very interesting read. You never answered when i asked what were you, even though i explicitly said i am t3h townie. Not saying anything implies something... right?

Problem was i didn't act on it. I had no reason to. Timezones make it impossible for me to do anything without exposing my hand too early. The day i died only kairon voted for me at 10pm, and when i got up at 6am the i got all the other 6 or 7 votes. Nobody, bar thatguy, over the whole game, had got in contact me.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 11:14:58 PM »
thatguy:  True you played masterfully, but also your play style means you are going to die, because eventually your misdirections and PMs come to haunt you.

I was suspicious of you for 2 days now, but I thought you had a more powerful alliance and didn't want to go after you right away.  when I found others who believed the same as me.  And someone with a role, I felt I wasn't alone, and voted.  It was only one single vote, but I did my part. 

There were two townies that knew all the roles. I was going to die that day, unless I convinced them I had your role. there weren't enough players left, otherwise--all of the townies were known.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »
For the record, I've been real busy with life, so I haven't been online that much.

It sucks that in this game I got a role and couldn't use it, not even once. I apologize to everyone.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 12:58:27 AM »
That doesn't matter, though. I won this game, there's just a delay before I'm handed victory.

Additionally, up until I killed shifty, I was killing only the people requested by the two insights, and had they lived, I would have had my cover blown, so I blew it myself with certain hopes.

Anyways, though dead, I haven't lost, and the plan was built around this, anyway. I'll say it again. I know who wins, and it ain't you, or any of the other lazy, complacent townies. You all didn't do anything for it this time, which is precisely why you'll lose.

I'm happy I actually came back to read the dead thread, because I got to read this. Oh, now that I'm dead, I guess I can vote huh? Great. We're great.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 05:29:01 AM by Kairon »
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.