Author Topic: Mafio - GX: Day 2. Sand Ocean.  (Read 23851 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafio - GX: Day 2. Sand Ocean.
« on: October 02, 2006, 08:51:06 PM »
Maybe it was the fact that people still resented Mighty Gazelle and his roboticness or maybe it's because people like Captain Falcon and respected the fact they were on his home turf. Regardless, rumors started spreading that Mighty Gazelle was the way to go. But then before the race, it was found that his machine had been tampered with. Someone didn't get the memo and Mighty Gazelle was unable to race due to sabatoge. Instead, he was given a bye and credited a some points.

This threw the racers for a loop. It was so easy to blame Gazelle. Now who would they suspect. Some racers took potshots at Captain Falcon but that was to be expected. He has plenty of enemies. But instead of humilating him on his home world, Captain Falcon was able to live because someone else was angering the racers more.  Zoda aka Smoke39 was angering racers over his refusal to act as though there was a problem. But Zoda refused to join in with the rest of the racers. Plus, no one seemed to like the fact that he grew plants that killed people.

So, with the finish line coming towards them, John Tanaka made a decision. He decided to spare Captain Falcon and kill Zoda. He rammed Zoda's car hard to the side. It spun out of control flipping around on the track until it exploded in a flaming ball. Somehow, Zoda managed to eject himself. He ran on to the track, body ablaze. He started to stop drop and roll but never finished. Instead, 30 other racers drove over top of him. Officials are still trying to scrape his body of the track. The racers immediately went through Zoda's personal belongings, looking for a sign as to his intentions. All they found were rejected love letters to Mrs. Arrow and a restraining order from her. It appears Zoda was just a regular racer aka townie.

James McCloud spoke up and said he's like to take the love letters and restraining order over to Mrs. Arrow to let her know that she and her husband wouldn't have to worry about Zoda anymore. More to the point, James McCloud wanted to say that he was the one who stopped Zoda and ran over him more than the other racers. That should show up her husband. All these years and he couldn't stop Zoda. He arrived at Mrs. Arrow's docking bay. There he found Mrs. Arrow, aka 18 Days, lying dead on the ground. She was wearing her husband's super hero costume and a banana peel on her face.

"Does this mean Mrs. Arrow is actually Super Arrow and Super Arrow is actually Mrs. Arrow?" James McCloud wondered. The thought made him quesy. He decided to check the glove compartment of her vehicle for more clues. There he found a note attatched to the steering wheel. It read: "Not a Legend". Appearently, the Legend Mafia was responsible for this. Going through the glove compartment, James McCloud found only love letters from Jody Summers but nothing indicating Mrs. Arrow was anything but a regular racer or townie. James McCloud ran off to tell people what had happened and partly to get away from all the awful revalations he had just learned.

When the other racers learned what had happened, they were outraged. "I was better off not knowing her private life," lamented one racer. But with the banana as their only clue the racers hurried to confront Billy. How dare that monkey harm our men-roleplaying Jody Summer loving woman. They arrived at Billy's docking bay only to find Billy aka Spak-Spang was dead, slumped over a pile of bananas. Looking him over, they found that he had choked on his own feces. But on closer examination, Dr. Stewart noticed found out that this was no accident. "Look! These aren't real bananas. They're actually Billy's own feces. Someone forced these down his throat to make it look like an accident." It appeared there was another killer on the loose. One who acted alone. The racers went through Billy's belongings but it turned out that he too was just a regular racer aka townie like the rest of them. The racers went home dejected, knowing they would never again see Billy throwing his feces at them.

The racers travelled to Sand Ocean dejected. Until some one came to them with news. Another racer had died. This time it was Spade aka Zach. Appearently, Spade had been killed by a bounty hunter. There was a note left by the body stating just this fact. As startling as that was, the racers were more surprised that Spade was a mafia doctor for the Legends Mafia. It looks like the mafia didn't get away clean after all. But the biggest surprise was the revelation as to who was under Spade's mask. Removing it, people finally learned Spade's true identity was Richard Simmons. This sobering thought ended all of the racer's celebrations.

The racers sat in their cockpits, mulling over the days events. They knew that it had still been a good day for the mafia. As the sun of Sand Ocean beat down upon them, the racers sat sweating. But the sweat was not caused by the sun. No, it was the fear that they had to act fast or they would wind up like Zoda, Mrs. Arrow and Billy. And so, the racers waited for the start of the race, knowing it would be one of the most crucial races they ever participated in. And in a flash, they were off. The race had begun and so had a new day.    
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
RE:Mafio - GX: Day 2. Sand Ocean.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 08:56:10 PM »
If you don't want to read the story, here's the news.

Dead
Smoke39 - Townie
Spak-Spang - Townie
18 Days - Townie
Zach - Legends Mafia Doctor

2 new people dead. Way to welcome the new ones. It's Day 2, MaxVelocity action day.

Also, the following need to vote or they will die after today:
Ceric
Crimm
Dasmos
Garnee
Mario
MaryJane
MattVDB
Mystic Gohan
NuclearSpeed
Svevan
TVMan

I am giving a bye on the following people who voted for Stabby but didn't know he was immune:
BigJim
Blackfootsteps
ThePerm
They don't have to vote today if they don't want to.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 08:57:43 PM »
Bravo on the hit, bounty hunter!

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Mafio - GX: Day 2. Sand Ocean.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:01:45 PM »
Indeed, nicely done. But it's marred by 3 townie deaths... it's a small victory, but better than nothing I guess.
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 09:13:30 PM »
Even with this big number of participates we can't afford to do a 3 for 1 every night. We need to get this townie alliance together and find those no good mafia goons.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 09:16:36 PM »
Spak-Spang? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I need something to settle my nerves. Everyone PM me ASAP.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 09:38:16 PM »
Live roles

Legends Mafia

Godfather
Spy
Recruiter
Propagandist
Corrupted Townie
Doctor - Zach---dead

MaxVelocity Mafia

Godfather
Spy
Recruiter
Doctor  
Propagandist
Corrupted Townie

Townies

Doctor
Cop
Townie Idiot
The Magician
The Librarian
The Drifter
The Bounty Hunter
Smoke39 - Townie-dead
Spak-Spang - Townie-dead
18 Days - Townie-dead

Non-Townies

The Suicide Bomber
The Killer
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BigJim

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 09:58:09 PM »
Aye, a bloodbath of a day. That's not the way Bellonngian wants to win his Championship prize earnings.  
"wow."

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 01:20:21 AM »
Let's get this started, time to go mafioso: VOTE STABBY

Your doctor can't save you this time.

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 01:51:58 AM »
voting to stay alive: VOTE PERM
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 03:04:53 AM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada in the Day 1 thread
I realize it's a long story. Don't worry, they won't always be this long. It's just setting the backdrop.
You lied.

Blood Falcon does not like being lied to.  I will destroy you when this race is over.

For now ... I will await my master's orders.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 04:12:21 AM »
Dead people can't talk remember...

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 04:53:43 AM »
Darn you all to heck, Zoda, why did you have to pick this Grand Prix to reform your evil ways!?  The only thing that can console me is poetry written for my lovely Jody:

Dearest Jody, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways:
1. When I wake up in the morning
2. While I'm driving to work
3. When you greet me at HQ
4. When I get the same table as you in the cafeteria
5. When I see your sweet rumpus walking down the hall
6. When I'm tuning the White Cat for you
7. When I dream I'm cooking dinner for you instead of my Space Cat, Mr. Whiskers
8. When I catch a glimpse of you on the TV or in my old Miss Galactic Space Federation swimsuit calendar
9. When I go to bed at night
10. When I VOTE Bill
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 04:58:14 AM »
Y'all watch out, Me and Shift key are on the lookout!

I'm Pico, don't call me a turtle.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 05:02:01 AM »
I wassa so Busy yesterday and now I have to get Racer off my cab before I can work.  The Mistah says I need'sa vote so:

Vote Garnee

(This is a semi random placeholder vote so that if something happens again today I don't get kicked out.  I went back through day one and it seems that Mystic Gohan was active so I remove my vote.  Dasmos got off just barely because he posted the very last part of the day.  With the remaining people Garnee was the lucky winner)

Edit:  For a better Vote.

Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 05:15:26 AM »
I may still be young at 98, but I don't want to be wasting the time I have on those long stories.

I'll Vote Stabby since it will make a nice tear jearker part in my life movie when someone goes that was just saved.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 05:35:32 AM »
If we assume Stabby was protected by Zach yesterday, we should vote for him again.  So I'm going to start off doing that.  If he gets protected again we know he isn't Legends at least.

Changing Vote
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 05:36:11 AM »
VOTE MYSTIC GOHAN

I saw Princia receiving money with a shady character after the race today, and overheard the words "he won't make it to the finish line, I'll guarantee that."

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 05:38:05 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
If we assume Stabby was protected by Zach yesterday, we should vote for him again.

Mafia doctors cannot protect their members until the townie doctor is dead. Straight from the rules:

As long as the townie doctor is alive, the mafia doctor can not forge his credentials and start practicing medicine. Once he has his ability, each night, he will send me the name of the person he is protecting.

So it was the townie doctor who protected Stabby. Ponder on that before you vote today.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 05:39:16 AM »
Also, I'm confused as to how Spak died... someone explain.. ><
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 05:41:23 AM »

Originally posted by: Shift Key

Originally posted by: Pale
If we assume Stabby was protected by Zach yesterday, we should vote for him again.

Mafia doctors cannot protect their members until the townie doctor is dead. Straight from the rules:

As long as the townie doctor is alive, the mafia doctor can not forge his credentials and start practicing medicine. Once he has his ability, each night, he will send me the name of the person he is protecting.

So it was the townie doctor who protected Stabby. Ponder on that before you vote today.

Oh shits, thanks.

Back to my plan from yesterday then.

Vote MattVDB
---------------------

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 05:56:57 AM »
UNVote

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 06:01:33 AM »
From day one thread:  

Originally posted by: Spak-Spang
From what I understand of the Alliance me and Matt are working together. We haven't kept that from you. The truth be told though...nobody trusts us (which is understandable) and we can't varify our list yet. ...

Sorry why are you going after MattVDB when Spak said yesterday that he and Matt were together in the townie alliance?
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 06:08:15 AM »
Maybe MattVDB killed him somehow because he thought he let too much info slip towards Spak, who was just a townie he was trying to get on his good side? Thats a bit farfetched but there's not much else to speculate on at this point.

Oh yeah whoops I don't even know how Spak died. Was he the one voted out yesterday?

EDIT: Nevermind, I have no clue what i'm talking about. *GOES TO READ DAY 1 THREAD*

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 06:15:34 AM »
I thought Spak / Billy died by the hand of the serial killer?