Author Topic: Mafia II: Dead Like Me  (Read 34357 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia II: Dead Like Me
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2006, 10:56:21 PM »
no I cant say that was part of the deal
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Mafia II: Dead Like Me
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2006, 10:58:40 PM »
Okay. Somebody had better start talking here.

Edit: let's see, who's voted for me? Unclebob. Dasmos. ShyGuy.

One of you, speak up.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »
at first I just picked wandering at random then once I realised he as in our mafia I tried to cover it up btitw as too late then i died after that I chose to sell him out in exchange for his eath just to get even, but it  didnt work. I actualy wanted vudu more but I didnt know how to say that to the person so I went with Wandering since I already voted for you that one time before. Itw asnt any thing personal at first. Then yo insulted me in your roleplaying when I came to your cheese place.  

the culprit already confessed in so many word in his threads. BUT its up to him if he wants to tell anything else. ANYWAS it was just a game, I fewlt left out and cheated so I played it on my own, I didnt knwo we actualy had teams atf irst I just thought that as mafia we were supposed to role play AS MAFIA, I mis read the intrusctions pyropsm gave me.

Also I read teh scenarios AFTER i posted my first post so at that time I was still in the dark

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2006, 11:00:52 PM »
What? How did I insult you?
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »
damn I was wrong again it was VUDU who insulted me, and all this time I kept mixing you two up.

anyways it DINDT WORK you out lived everybody and by the time I realized that VUDU was the rat and NOT you I had already made my mistake. I suspected yo because you were too friendly to the other mafia memebrs in yoru role playing, but I didnt realize VUDU was too quick to jump on both of us.  

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2006, 12:00:12 AM »

Originally posted by: wandering
Okay. Somebody had better start talking here.

Edit: let's see, who's voted for me? Unclebob. Dasmos. ShyGuy.

One of you, speak up.
Speak up about what?
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2006, 09:18:43 AM »

Originally posted by: animecyberrat
vudu your a prick. This game doesnt counbt at all because NOBODY told me what we were doing, and teh other dorks in my mafia didnt EVER contact me until I started hinting at them.
Did you contact anyone?  Why do we have to contact you first?  The first thing I did was PM IceCold (well, actually Pale, but that's another story).  I didn't ever talk with the other mafia members until I became Godfather.  There were just too many people involved (especially for me) that it didn't make sense to try to talk to everyone about everything.  I figured it would be best to talk only with the Godfather(s) and let him (them) make the decisions and pass along info to the henchmen.

Originally posted by: animecyberrat
damn I was wrong again it was VUDU who insulted me, and all this time I kept mixing you two up.
Well, I see how that's pretty easy to do.  vudu and wandering are pretty similar.  Hell, even our avatars look the same.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2006, 09:52:02 AM »
I just want to say...

I didn't do it.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2006, 06:59:40 PM »

Speak up about what?

Somebody asked anime to leak my name and they did!

Was it you?

Or...perhaps....BlackNMild?

Well, I see how that's pretty easy to do. vudu and wandering are pretty similar. Hell, even our avatars look the same.

Curses...you discovered my secret plan for countering Captain Lavender.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2006, 07:11:29 PM »
Why does my name keep getting brought up in everything?

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2006, 08:52:29 PM »
I already sttled this, at FIRSAT itw as a MISTAKE! I picked Wandering at ramdon, then I realized he was ON MY TEAM. I started role playing just to get attentiona nd then people started voting for me and PM ing me. I never SAID ANY NAMES in my PMs. EVER.

When I started role playing I was trying to make up a scenario why I DIDNT vote for TVman and why I needed a reason to be PARANIOD, which is hwo I started out with my role playing, so I chose to say I slept with TVmans wife because I thought that way people would think I was parnoid about that because I read he was killed day one, but I failed to read who killed him so I started acting (in game) liek I was being suspected for what ever reason, at that point I was contacted by wandering, vudu and 2 otehrs whos names I forgot and whos PM I already deleted and they were asking me what side Iw as on. then VUDU called me stupid i his thread in so many words. Then I started responding to Pms about what i was doing but it was too late I was marked as mafia adn was being killed.

Itw as THEN I finaly figured out how the game was played and I started to try and cover it up witht eh bridget crap just to look like I didnt knwo what I was doing. Then Wandering asked me not to mention his name anymore and at first I was ok fine, but he ws kinda rude, or at elast it seamed that way to me, and I decided since I was dead anyways I wanted to get the names of my mafia out there because that way they woudl go down with me.

I was under the impression that Wandering was the rat and so I was trying to get him killed but I was talking to the wrong people, they KNEW who the rat was and dint want him dead but agreed to get wandering killed but failed. Since I didnt play the last game I wasnt exactly sure howit even worked, so next time I expect to be a lot mroe caustious and will not jump to any conclusions. i already send aoplogies tothose who I wronged and I hope the can understand it was a mistake on my part, but if not then allIc an say was its only a game and since I was killed off rigth way whats the difference?