Author Topic: Why Insanolord is the best.  (Read 1268 times)

Why Insanolord is the best.
« on: March 06, 2015, 01:03:29 AM »
First of all, he's diligent. No one else comes close to the amount of time that he spends on this site. He takes his job that seriously and no other Community Manager has ever come close to that level of dedication on this site.

Second of all, he's a big soccer fan and so am I. I particularly like the Sounders and I'm glad that the strike was averted so everyone can watch the Seattle Sounders build on their awesome season from last year by winning it all this year. Even better, NO LANDON DONOVAN!!! This could be the best year of soccer ever!

Third, that's not the only sport he likes. He also likes hockey. While I may not be a big fan, I've always had a soft spot for the Philadelphia Flyers. I think it's because of how they took the Soviet Russian Team to town and completely beat them down. That makes them America's Team! Just wish they were doing better but I'm going to hope they can pull it off and get to the playoffs again this year.

Let's not forget the fact that he's also anti-Khushrenada and so am I! Can you believe so many mods and admins have let that poster skate by without so much as a warning. TJSpyke was banned but Khushrenada is still polluting up these forums? Where is the justice in that?

Thank you Insanolord for your posting greatness and the incredible legacy you have made as Community Manager! I salute you!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:17:28 AM by Anti-Khushrenada »

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Why Insanolord is the best.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 07:15:20 AM »
I like the way this guy thinks. I may ban all the other Khushrenada clones and leave this one intact.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Re: Why Insanolord is the best.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »
I like the way this guy thinks. I may ban all the other Khushrenada clones and leave this one intact.

Why thank you. See, I knew I was right to praise Insanolord. The man has his head screwed on right.