Author Topic: Mutant Mudds Super Challenge Coming to 3DS, Wii U  (Read 975 times)

Offline alexosborn

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mutant Mudds Super Challenge Coming to 3DS, Wii U
« on: January 27, 2015, 01:20:45 AM »

The latest game from Renegade Kid is coming to Nintendo platforms.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39509/mutant-mudds-super-challenge-coming-to-3ds-wii-u

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge, the latest game from developer Renegade Kid, is coming to both Wii U and 3DS.

According to studio co-founder Jools Watsham, Super Challenge is a brand-new game that comes with a whopping 40 levels. Additionally, he notes that "Mutant Mudds Super Challenge does not replace Mutant Mudds 2. Think of it as more of a delicious stepping stone of fun and challenge."

Are you looking forward to a new entry in the Mutant Mudds franchise? Will you get it for Wii U, 3DS, or both platforms?

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Mutant Mudds Super Challenge Coming to 3DS, Wii U
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:19:11 PM »
I struggle to think how they can possibly make the game more difficult, after having 100% all the challenges in the original game. But I love Mutant Mudds- it's one of my favorite 3DS titles and I will definitely be picking it up there.

I guess reducing Max's life to one heart might work...
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Mutant Mudds Super Challenge Coming to 3DS, Wii U
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »
My Activity Log says I've played the original for 45 hours, and that's not counting what I did on Wii U and Vita. I'm a huge, huge fan of this game, and will jump at the chance to get more of it.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent