Author Topic: Mafia LXII. AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 7. What's there to be thankful for?  (Read 11448 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile

Well, a hard day's work is its own reward. Gobble goo! Hmm? What's that? You all aren't feeling well? That's odd. Oh my. That is some pretty violent vomiting you seem to be experiencing there Nana. I'm sorry Bud, I don't know why you stomach feels like a thousand knives pressing to get free? Tipper! I've never seen body contortions like that before!

What's that? E-coli? Salmonella? Cross-contamination? Washing my wings before and during cooking? I'm sorry. I've never heard of any of these things before. Why... uh... why are you all looking so angry at me? Why are you all brandishing axes like that? Well, except for Kicks there. He's too busy crapping his guts out it look like. Still, I think if we all calm down. We can find a happy solution for everyone. Maybe some more fish?

*The villagers rush him at that suggestion. Franklin takes off running.*

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gooooooo!!!!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Well, I suppose it had to end like this. Maybe it isn't too surprising in the end. I guess I'm better of cooked than cooking. I thought if I just believed in myself, I could pull it off but I guess I should have actually learned something about cooking before trying to just jump in and do it. But did they really need to stuff a duck and then chicken into me as well? I suppose their just really hungry after I caused everyone to empty all their stomach contents throughout the village. Really hope they have some kind of clean-up crew as it is starting to get a bit nasty smelling throughout. I can't say I enjoyed the fact that they left me head out of the oven so I would have to suffer very slowly but everyone says I'm getting off easy. Well, looks like the mayor is sharpening his axe and is ready to knock my block off. And for that, I thank you! Happy Harvest Fest.. *grrrkkkk*

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.