Author Topic: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Headed to Wii U This Holiday Season  (Read 1097 times)

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer

Get ready for some more adventures with Toad.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37712/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-headed-to-wii-u-this-holiday-season

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is coming to Wii U this holiday season. The game is an expansion of the Captain Toad stages that were found in Super Mario 3D World. Treasure Tracker has players controlling Toad throughout various worlds, making their way through puzzles without the ability to jump. The E3 first-look trailer also revealed large bosses that the character will have to face off against.

Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Toad: Treasure Hunter Headed to Wii U This Holiday Season
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »
Interesting. Toad's first game as the star since Wario's Woods I believe.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Headed to Wii U This Holiday Season
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 01:05:49 PM »
The levels were fun in 3D world, not sure if its worth $60 but looks fun for sure

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 01:34:17 PM »
Hm, not sure if there was enough there to build a full game, but it could be interesting.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 01:46:06 PM »
The trailer looks like they've expanded on the concept by quite a bit so I'd imagine it'll be worth a full price in the end.  Plus like with 3D World last year, there's a bunch of new and bigger gameplay that hasn't even been revealed yet.  This is Toyko EAD people, everyone should know by now they deliver in the end.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai