Author Topic: Nintendo Weekend Report: 5/24/14 - Loose Some Weight  (Read 1365 times)

Offline CurtDogg

• Staff Writer, Twitch Streamer
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Nintendo Weekend Report: 5/24/14 - Loose Some Weight
« on: May 24, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »

GameCube Controllers for Wii, New Hyrule Warriors Info, and Curt learns how to properly light a green screen all in this week's news roundup!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/37513/nintendo-weekend-report-52414-loose-some-weight

Hey everybody, Curtis here. I'm going to be summarizing the biggest news stories, reviews, Smash Bros. updates, and everything else Nintendo in on our Youtube channel every Saturday afternoon in a show called Nintendo Weekend Report. This week we cover Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros. NFC, GameCube-style controllers on Wii U, and much much more!

Enjoy your weekend!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Weekend Report: 5/24/14 - Loose Some Weight
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 12:33:37 AM »
That Super Mario Super Show was pretty sweet. Also, What about a teleprompter?

Offline CurtDogg

• Staff Writer, Twitch Streamer
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 12:51:17 AM »
Also, What about a teleprompter?

Once I'm able to have the green screen set and my computer in the same room, I'll have one set up.

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 02:28:54 AM »
Bwuahahaha, Curtis, these are brilliant. Seriously. Keep up the incredible work, and keep pushing and polishing the videos until you're satisfied with the output. Seriously funny and fun stuff, mate. Kudos. Cannot wait to see more. 7.5/10
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 03:00:36 PM »
I'm enjoying these!  The fadeout at the end was great; you have a great sense of humor, sir.   Keep them coming, Curtis! :)
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost