Author Topic: What N64 games would you like as bonus disks for Gamecube  (Read 7939 times)

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
What N64 games would you like as bonus disks for Gamecube
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2003, 02:30:53 PM »
Back to Mario Kart: DD, the idea of porting the SNES and 64 games for a bonus disc is a bad idea.  They'd just have to waste money making the discs, then no one would play them anyway.  If they let it out before, maybe, but getting the game when you get Double Dash offers very little appealing incentive.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline blu knight

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
What N64 games would you like as bonus disks for Gamecube
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2003, 02:58:53 PM »
Nintendo losing/wasting money? Is that the only reason why they shouldn't have bonus disc of Mario Kart(or any others for that matter).  Come on, the only people who should be worried about Nintendo making profits is Nintendo not us.  If they want to waste money on GBA/GC connectivity rather than online games, let em'; and if they want to keep making bonus disc while losing money in the process, I say go for it.  Personally, I would love to see many of the N64 classics on the GC or GBA.  My picks for a bonus disc would be the Turok series(1,2,3, and Rage Wars) and the Mario Party series.  Forget bonus disc I would be willing to pay atleast $40(USD) for those just so Nintendo could profit off of me.  Look at Sega, they've released the majority of their old Sonic the Hedgehog games on the GC without changing or adding much to them at all.  There is a market for past generation games and Nintendo should be daring enough to atleast explore it some more and I think they will.