Author Topic: Zelda Marathon for Charity Underway  (Read 1165 times)

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
Zelda Marathon for Charity Underway
« on: June 08, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »

Tune in and watch Zelda games, and maybe donate a few bucks.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/blog/30656

The fine folks at extralives.org are currently underway on a Zelda marathon for charity. This is the second Zelda Marathon they've done, and other past marathons include Pokemon and Super Mario Bros.  

To date they've raised over $75,000 for charity. For this marathon, all donations will be sent directly to Free the Children in order to help build a schoolhouse.

In this marathon, each game will be played by two players simultaneously, racing to the finish. The games for this marathon include:

Link's Awakening, Zelda: Four Swords GBA, A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventuers, and Skyward Swrord. The marathon is secheduled to take place until Monday, 6/11.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline LudicrousDa3ve

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Zelda Marathon for Charity Underway
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »
This is a beautiful thing!

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 08:40:25 PM »
They're going to start Majora's Mask before too long.  That's one of my all time favorite games. Also, they're at $7K of their $8500 goal.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 08:51:45 PM »
Charity is great, but Zelda puts me right to sleep. I wonder if I could get a charity stream going for beating Battletoads over and over?