Author Topic: 3 COOL MARIO & LINK WALLPAPERS  (Read 2380 times)

Offline TOY

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
3 COOL MARIO & LINK WALLPAPERS
« on: May 31, 2003, 07:24:45 PM »
I figured I would share these 3 wallpapers I made. One is Luigi with Mario on his back and two of link. Check them out and tell me what you think.

MARIO

LINK

LINK 1

TOY  

Offline 220man

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 07:52:18 PM »
WOW ! These are sum really good pictures. I copyed Link 1 is that ok? I think the mario picture is a bit cartoony and the link doesn't really give you a good angle but link 1 is awesome! Where did you get them? Did you make them yourself ?  
I'm physchic. If I wanted your opinion I would have told you what it was.

Offline TOY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 08:05:00 PM »
220man,

I put them here to share them so yes, its ok if you copy them. I got the two pics. of link from the greatest Nintendo fan site on the net, Planetgamecube. I really cant remember where I got the pic of Mario & Luigi. Glad you liked them and yes I made them myself.

TOY

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 11:33:40 AM »
Very nice.  A background to them would be nice (*hint hint*).  But very nice overall, my compliments.
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2003, 02:50:00 PM »
Good pics, I really wouldn't call them WP's now, until you add backgrounds.

Although the Mario one looks a little perverted to me. But hey, everything does to me.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2003, 03:10:56 PM »
Very good, though a background would also be good.  220man, Mario and Luigi have always looked that cartoony, and that's the style of art they're using for the Mario & Luigi game coming out for GBA.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>