Author Topic: Wii Game Covers Project  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Wii Game Covers Project
« on: January 03, 2012, 07:53:52 PM »
I am currently working on a project over at the Cover Project where I am trying to downsize my Wii covers by making them scaled down for smaller cases. I am doing this to save room on my shelf and I like the idea of having a smaller cases because the bigger ones do not intrigue me at all. Well, here is the project's link:

http://www.thecoverproject.net/forums/index.php?topic=10150.0
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:04:28 PM by Kytim89 »
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
Re: Wii Game Covers Project
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:49:21 AM »
What do you do with the instruction manuals?

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 01:19:04 PM »
What do you do with the instruction manuals?

I plan to store the manuals in a zip-lock bag inside my safe. I rarely use the manuals anyways ans I want to have different cases for my Wii games. Eventually I plan to find a program that can change my game manuals from vertical to horizontal and then scan each manual and change them for the new cases.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 01:21:33 PM by Kytim89 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 01:48:54 PM »
That sounds like too much work for a bunch of games that are gonna be boxed and then shelved in a few months anyway.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 10:20:14 PM »
That sounds like too much work for a bunch of games that are gonna be boxed and then shelved in a few months anyway.

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that this project might cost too much money. Now, I do like the idea of having my Wii games in smaller cases, but I might just buy new standard DVD cases because the ones that I have are getting a little worn down.