Author Topic: Sonic Chronicles 2  (Read 6181 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Sonic Chronicles 2
« on: March 03, 2010, 09:54:04 PM »
I just came over from the Bioware forum where I posted on topics about the game Sonic Chronicles, the RPG game for Sonic the hedgehog. I posted for about a year and then the forum dried up and everyone left to never comment again. So, I though I would kick start the topic again on this forum and see where it leads.

Here are some of my comments from my old posts on that forum:

My plot of the sequel: The first part of game will consist of Sonic and co. being captured and imprisoned by Eggman. Eggman uses some kind of gas to disable the POW attacks. While captured, the Resistence, an Anti-Eggman force mad up of remnants of GUN and lead by Vector, storm Eggman's base after learning that sonic has returned. Once freed, Eggman assigns Metal Sonic with the task of Hunting down and eliminating both Sonic and the Resistence(two birds with one stone). The Resistence is eventually defeated and Sonic is forced to bring his allies from the Twilight Cage(perhaps even the Nocturnus)into the fight. Eventually, Eggman is defeated once again, but in retaliation he activates the Eclipse Cannon on the ARK/Death EGG to destroy Earth. As a result, the Argus event occurs and draws Eggman and his space ship into the Twilight Cage. All of this will consist of the first act, the second act will consist Sonic facing Argus and possibly the return of Lord IX.

follow this link: http://forums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=138
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 09:55:50 PM by Kytim89 »
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Sonic Chronicles 2
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:19:48 PM »
If BioWare were making another DS game, I'd rather it be Mass Effect related than another Sonic game.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 10:27:56 PM »
If BioWare were making another DS game, I'd rather it be Mass Effect related than another Sonic game.

They are working on a sequel to the first game, but no word has been released lately. I really liked the first game and would like to have the sequel soon. As for a Mass Efeect game on the DS, Bioware has stated that they are interested in putting their franchises on the DS system.

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 11:58:55 PM »
EA owns BioWare now, it will never happen.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:30:45 AM »
Did the first game turn out nicely? I don't remember hearing much about it.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 11:07:19 AM »
It sold fairly well and Bioware was working a sequel. They said that ideas were being considered and that a sub title was still in the works. That was in October of 2008, however, the first game was in development since about 2006. I speculate that the game will be revealed at E3 2010 or TGS 2010. If not, then the game may not exsist anymore.

I just can not be left hanging in regards to the ending of the first game. No spoilers, but I want to see how it goes down.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 11:05:59 PM »
Word has it that Sonic Chronicles 2 has been cancelled due to EA reallocating Bioware's resources for future projects(Mass Effect 3?). It has really been too long to hear absolutely nothing about the game. Although the rumors have no credible sources, I just can not let this game go. There must be a sequel. Until I hear something from SEGA, Biowre and EA, I will not stop giving up hope for the sequel.