Author Topic: Lord of the Rings  (Read 3382 times)

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« on: April 10, 2003, 03:14:01 PM »
I loved the first and second movies.  I'm still trying to figure out which one I like better (however, there's no doubt which video game is better).  Has anyone heard anything about the release date of TTT on DVD?  Is New Line going with the same idea (i.e., two releases)?  Oh, and which do you all think was better of the first two?
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline BrianSLA

• View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 05:15:29 PM »
The TT DVD will follow the exact same arrangement as LOTR. Basic version out around August..... super great version a couple of months later.  

Offline Chasefox

• View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2003, 01:51:21 PM »
I actually heard that they may be able to get out the two towers in July, but this may have just been a rumor.  The ultimate DVD is still coming out in November, I think.
P.S.  My friend showed me some easter eggs on the ultimate fellowship dvd.  If you don't know it and would like to hear it, just reply to this and I'll post it.
Wii #: 5265 0575 1339 3836<BR><BR>Guitar Hero #:  <BR>4553-8748-6319<BR><BR>PM me if you add my #

Offline AJL221893

• View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2003, 03:57:39 PM »
What are the easter eggs?
Animal Crossing info:
Name: (space)Adam
Town: Animtown

Do YOU want a cookie?

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2003, 04:35:20 PM »
AJL: Easter eggs are cool little extras sometimes hidden on DVD's (like a trailer or music video- some games have them, too). On the extended FOTR DVD they included the MTV Movie Awards spoof of the Council of Elrond- very funny.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2003, 05:20:39 PM »
So where are the easter eggs? Please save me the assinine job of cheating by ghosting all the info on the dvd..please?

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2003, 03:29:32 AM »
Well, the only one I know is the MTV spoof. I'll tell you how to get it though:

-First, go to the scene selection on the 1st disc of the Extended FOTR DVD.
-Scroll down until you find the real Council of Elrond scene
-Once you have the cursor on the screen, press down once more. You should see a ring appear in the corner.
-Select the ring and enjoy MTV's hilarious parody!

I know there's at least one more, but I can't remember where it was. Sorry.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline GoldShadow1

• View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 08:31:50 PM »
The other's a trailer for The Two Towers.  Cool at the time, rather lame now.. but anyway, it's basically found the same way as the MTV spoof, I think, but on the second disc.

Offline Chasefox

• View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2003, 02:35:18 PM »
Both of those are correct.  Sorry, I would of posted the Easter eggs sooner, but we had to send the computer in to get it fixed and I just got it back today.
Wii #: 5265 0575 1339 3836<BR><BR>Guitar Hero #:  <BR>4553-8748-6319<BR><BR>PM me if you add my #

Offline BrianSLA

• View Profile
Lord of the Rings
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2003, 07:09:11 PM »
The BASIC Two towers disc will be out on Aug 26.