Author Topic: Using 24 connect with wired connection.  (Read 5351 times)

Offline LuWoo75

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Using 24 connect with wired connection.
« on: April 26, 2007, 01:25:04 PM »
I just got my Wii 2day and I have a wired internet connection and a mac.  I bought the WiFi max but it only works with a pc and I need a solution that will work with a mac.  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE:Using 24 connect with wired connection.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:54:16 PM »
I believe the LAN adapter is coming out soon Wii LAN adapter

plus you may be able to find the Datel LAN adapter at retail stores now http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-10v-49-en-70-1slw.html

Personally I would suggest getting a wireless router. You can find one for around $30

Offline LuWoo75

• View Profile
RE: Using 24 connect with wired connection.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 12:49:02 AM »
I would do that but then I'd have to get wireless card also, kinda waiting til leopard comes out and just get a Mac with one on it already.  Thanx for the post though.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
RE:Using 24 connect with wired connection.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 03:41:16 AM »

Originally posted by: LuWoo75
I would do that but then I'd have to get wireless card also, kinda waiting til leopard comes out and just get a Mac with one on it already.  Thanx for the post though.

Your Mac doesn't have Airport capabilities at all? Not sure how long ago they started including it as default but all the Macs I've run into recently have it.

Easiest thing to do would be to get a wireless router. Wireless and wired networks in one. What operating system you use doesn't matter.

Offline rozer.ben0

• View Profile
Re: Using 24 connect with wired connection.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
if buy wii and it's not connect  with your wi-fi in mac you should buy apple's airport express it's only for just in $-99 and try tom connect your wi-fi this will give you best performance with your mac system because apple's product is working best with it's own support products so try this you can find it's detail on it's site.