Author Topic: Dreamworks on 3DS - Night of the Living Carrots (updated)  (Read 2039 times)

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Dreamworks on 3DS - Night of the Living Carrots (updated)
« on: October 05, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »
Wow, color me surprised. For the second time, the Nintendo Video channel has content worth watching!

This morning I woke up and noticed that there was a Nintendo Video update: Pig Who Cried Werewolf using characters from (I believe) the Shrek universe. Although the 3D effects weren't thrilling - The 3D Machine was more impressive in that regard - I love seeing high-quality content being pushed out for free to 3DS owners.

So why post here? Well I'd like to hear what others think. Did you think it was funny or worth watching? Do you also have an I Want to Believe poster in your room? Does this type of content add value for your 3DS, or make the Nintendo Video channel more interesting for you? Most importantly, did you take time to use the Like us on Facebook link for this or other videos so that Nintendo hears your voice?

Anyway, definitely looking forward to more of these shorts. Hope others are too.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:22:05 AM by ejamer »
NNID: ejamer

Offline Razorkid

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Dreamworks on 3DS - Pig Who Cried Werewolf
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 03:58:37 AM »
I liked it a lot as well! It was a fun surprise and I hope that they continue to release shorts like this on the system.  To add to that, I've really gotten in the habit of checking the video channel (due in no small part of the new content indicator). But also because of the Blue Man Group videos, I love those things!

With them getting more content from things like the 3D Discovery Channel, indie cartoon shorts, and movie trailers, the video channel is starting to build some momentum for me at least. 

I'll put it like this, I never skip over any video when I open up my system to see new content delivered.
"All the world is blind to my passing..."

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Dreamworks on 3DS - Night of the Living Carrots (updated)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:30:59 AM »
So my wife and I both loved Night of the Living Carrots. Very cute short, although the sudden cut felt abrupt. Now we're waiting for the next part to be released so that we can learn how to deal with killer zombie carrots in case we have any problems on Halloween.

Totally agree with Razorkid: it does feel like momentum is building with these high-quality shorts, and having them as timed exclusives on 3DS is really cool! Check it out, if you haven't already.
NNID: ejamer