Author Topic: Sample what the 3DS will be like (sort of)...  (Read 1526 times)

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Sample what the 3DS will be like (sort of)...
« on: December 11, 2010, 11:10:21 PM »
...I just came from Best Buy where I noticed this 3D digital camera, no need for glasses. I don't remember the brand or anything, but I was blown away by the pictures (and video) that it took. If you have a local Best Buy (or other big name electronics store) go see if you can find this camera or another one like it. It's pretty fucking awesome.

Just looked it up - Fujifilm FinePix W3 Real 3D is the name.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Re: Sample what the 3DS will be like (sort of)...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »
Know this was a few weeks ago, but I've seen the camera he's talking about (and the 3DS of course). It's a pretty good proximity if you're hankering for 3D with no glasses.  Keep in mind that many Best Buy locations have 3D TV setups as well (although the glasses are usually dead or stolen).
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 10:26:56 AM »
Well apparently there's about 1 billion glasses-free 3D products coming out soon, Nintendo needs to drop that **** today!
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 11:00:54 PM »
...I just came from Best Buy where I noticed this 3D digital camera, no need for glasses. I don't remember the brand or anything, but I was blown away by the pictures (and video) that it took. If you have a local Best Buy (or other big name electronics store) go see if you can find this camera or another one like it. It's pretty fucking awesome.

Just looked it up - Fujifilm FinePix W3 Real 3D is the name.

I actually played with one of these at best buy a few weeks ago (before knowing this thread existence, sorry wish I could say you referred me) and.. I didn't like it. It made me glad nintendo is including a slider on the 3DS because this camera hurt my eyes bad. I had to hold my breath to keep my hand steady enough for the images to unblur. I'm really hoping its not indicative of what the 3DS is like with the 3D slider turned up to max.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.