Author Topic: Awesome F-Zero footage: must-see!!  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Gamebasher

• Flaming the competition...
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Awesome F-Zero footage: must-see!!
« on: March 23, 2003, 10:03:48 AM »
Almost forgot to tell you fine GameCube soldiers about a video I saw the other day: the most spectacular video footage of a racing game I have ever seen in my life. Now I know we are truly in the next-generation of videogaming.

Forget the old F-Zero, forget WipeOut, forget RollerCoasters (I meant that!), because this ride is going to redefine the whole concept of high-speed amusement.  Damn fine trailer at just over 20 MB, so go there, see, and droooooool: WOOOOOOOOOW....I can´t can´t can´t CAN`T w-a-i-t until this game comes out. Nintendo should say thanks to SEGA for this. Here the web adress:

www.f-zero.jp

(Before you go see it, put on your surround system if you´ve got one. The music is so cool...)

GameBasher.
Nintendo is the originator of videogame innovation! The Great Mover of the Industry. Past, present and future. Rightfully, the King of Videogaming!

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2003, 10:06:25 AM »
cant navigate the website
too much japanese

maybe you can do a little more direct linking
LZ 2005

Offline Gamebasher

• Flaming the competition...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 10:31:26 AM »
You don´t have to know any Japanese to navigate, just go back over there and do the following:

When you hit the website, you will see Japanese text, but also some English text, such as on all of the menu selction buttons. Then go as follows:

1) Press the "Start" button

2) From the menu you see next, press the "Movie" button

3) Next, download the 20.7 MB version F-zero movie shown in the bottom right corner of that menu page. Depending on the speed of your modem it will download it to your computer as fast as possible. You can even burn the video, on a CD/DVD ROM.

Remember, you can view the whole downloaded version in "Full-screen"-mode. Like seeing it on your TV almost. It´s a blast, simply.

Hope this helps.

GameBasher
Nintendo is the originator of videogame innovation! The Great Mover of the Industry. Past, present and future. Rightfully, the King of Videogaming!

Offline Gamer Donkey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2003, 10:33:09 AM »
After you click "start" it says movies in plain English at the top. Then you just have to pick the movie and size. I'm just trying to help.

Edit: Sorry, bad timing.
"Heh, i just saw a petition somewhere for Halo to come to PS2. Hey look a green donkey!"

-Mario (Just found it interesting...)

The Gaming Donkey has returned.

Offline Nat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 10:48:44 AM »
 My....God. That was simply amazing! F-Zero is quickly moving up my list of anticipated GameCube games!!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2003, 11:17:47 AM »
Well, for anyone too lazy to actually navigate the site, here's a direct link to the movies page. Like Gamebash said, the one you want is the 20.7 MB one:

F-Zero
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2003, 02:02:00 PM »
EDIT:Sorry there, but it's not a different trailer. Just a little late in finding it out.

To make it easier, you can get the trailer here also:
F-Zero GC/AC Trailer from IGNCube
It's the one under 'February 21, 2003'.
The movie under 'March 17 2003' is direct feed of F-Zero AC, the 7MB one. It's also shown at f-zero.jp.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Tael

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2003, 11:57:13 PM »
You guys are pretty slack, how hard is it to give a direct link to the movie files?

Not hard at all, but unlike you, they read the rules.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2003, 12:06:35 AM »
Well, so sorry to have offended you!
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2003, 06:57:44 AM »

You guys are pretty slack, how hard is it to give a direct link to the movie files?

Cause its not allowed on this board.

And Termin8or, thankyou and

Well, so sorry to have offended you!

Cmon, dont be a baby
Everyone digs up old stuff once in while.
LZ 2005

Offline hylian sponge

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2003, 11:34:47 AM »
this game is going to be f,ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait !!! i put it on full screen and on surround sound and this game is incredible , the graphics are beautiful, im getting this game for sure , im not even thinking twice about not getting this game.i cant wait till i can play this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i am the sponge from hyrule!!!!!!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2003, 12:06:08 PM »
I was about to put up a direct link to the movie itself, but I figured if it's against the rules to directly link to pictures, the same is probably true for movies.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill