Author Topic: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis Contest?  (Read 2242 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis Contest?
« on: August 07, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »
In my time replaying some old games, I sat down and played through Donkey Kong '94/Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis.

I doing so, I remembered the level creator.  I had forgotten this.

Anywhoo, I created two levels that I consider to be unforgiving hell levels (although, I suppose, not as bad as NOEND on Brawl)...

I was thinking it'd be fun to create a set of five crazy levels.  I'd send these five levels to anyone who wants to enter.  The contestants would play the levels, ideally, they'd beat the levels and post their high scores (photographic proof needed).  Whomever gets the highest total score from all five levels would win a prize (Wii VC Gift probably).

Before I go through the fun of creating two more hell levels, I thought I'd see if anyone who still had this game would be interested?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis Contest?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »
(although, I suppose, not as bad as NOEND on Brawl)...

I still hate you for this.  ;)

I had to give back my loaned copy of the game, and the guy I borrowed it from sold it to EB Games, so I guess I'm out.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis Contest?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »
NOEND makes me sad you can't play custom levels online with Brawl... :(
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.