Author Topic: The Hole  (Read 1539 times)

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
The Hole
« on: February 07, 2007, 03:29:05 PM »
Ok so its a couple years old ut as I am not a big movie buff I never seen nor heard of it before today. All I can say is DAMN that was a good movie.  Now I am general a Thora Brich fan anyways so I knew going in I would like that aspect of the movie, but this was like a perfect movie for her and I never even heard of it before now.

Anyone else seen this movie? I may be overrating it cuz I dont watch a lot of movies and I do really like Thora Birch but this was a good movie I can't believe I never heard of it before today. I am starting to love this Starz stuff.  Its kinda wierd cuz like the whole movie I kept wondering why the detective lady thought she was crazy and I kept wondering where the other kids were it wasnt till throa was in the hall walking home and she say that dude she was inlove with and it affected her that I knew they had to be dead.

Of course I may have missed the very begining I am not sure I started watching it when the first went into the hole and she was telling that other guy she loved him or something. anyways just wanted to know what others thought of this movie.

You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
RE:The Hole
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:46:42 PM »
Keira Knightley flashes the camers = Good movie!
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline JonLeung

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 03:57:48 PM »
*pushes segagamer into a hole*

:P

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 06:51:12 PM »
thats rude