Author Topic: help on poke saphire plz.........  (Read 2345 times)

Offline wondering...

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
help on poke saphire plz.........
« on: July 21, 2003, 01:12:51 PM »
ok i just got my team infected with the pokerus thing and am wondering what the heck to do........ this is the first time i have gotten it and have no clue what it does............ people infected that actually matter are my kyorge, blazkin, and rayquaza......... I have no idea what to do. any help greatly apreciated. should i be trainning like mad or something else?  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 07:59:54 AM »
I don't think the Pokerus is a bad thing.  I've never had it myself but I hear that your pokemon level up faster when they have the virus.
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline wondering...

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 08:21:39 AM »
thanks bill..... i think that your right i have gone throught the elite 4 a couple of times and the blazkin has grown lots..... it grows about 1 level every time i go through.... and its level 95 now.  Another thing that i noticed is that the boosts for your stats goes up also.  Instead of 1 or 2 you get 3 or 4 every level.  thanks

Offline wondering...

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 12:29:14 PM »
started to train rayquaza and at level 74 he got these stats up..... +9 hp, +8 attack, +6 defence, +6 sp. def, +5 sp. attack, and 4 speed....... Thats not normal im thinking..... I think i like pokerus

Offline BoB007

• Secret undercover Bob or something
    • View Profile
RE: help on poke saphire plz.........
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2003, 07:50:45 AM »
hey Wondering, how did you catch this pokerus virus thing ... does it come randomly or what ?  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2003, 12:07:30 PM »
Completely random.  If you get it consider yourself lucky.
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline BoB007

• Secret undercover Bob or something
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2003, 03:27:46 PM »
I forgot to edit that ... i just got it today while swimming around ... WOO HOO !!!! I never knew a virus could make me so happy

Edit: After getting the virus, i lost it in a matter of 1-2 hours. I thought this was something that you keep throughout the game.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2003, 05:40:14 AM »
nope, i had it one day when i was searching for new pokemon, unfortunatly i didn't get  a chance to even level up a pokemon before i didn't have it anymore :\ stupid 1 hour only lunch break at work.