Author Topic: Excited about Batman: Dark Tomorrow?  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Akarin

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Excited about Batman: Dark Tomorrow?
« on: March 10, 2003, 02:25:16 PM »
Just wondering if anyone is getting excited about Batman: Dark Tomorrow as it's scheduled for release next week?  

I can't wait for it but I find it a little strange that there has been virtually no discussion about it on the PGC forum.  This game it no knockoff port from the PS2.   The ironic thing is that the game is having to be dumbed down for PS2 and won't be release on it for another few months.   I think Kemco is really lining up behind the Gamecube on this game as it was designed from the ground up to take advangetage of the gamecube graphics capabilities - it will be be sweet!  Plus the story line is supposed top grade and include most all of Batman's enemies.  What do you think???  

Akarin

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 02:51:53 PM »
Kemco hasn't sent us any information on the game (but I'm working on it).  That said, the last time I saw the game was at E3 last year, and while the graphics were very good, the gameplay was lacking in a pretty severe way.  I'm trying to reserve judgement on it, but so far, I've heard very little positive about the game.
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline Darc Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 03:08:03 PM »
I waiting until I hear how it plays. I like the idea behind it a Batman game that plays like a cross between MGS and RE but like Rick I haven't heard good things about the gameplay. It has been a long time since I've heard updates on it so I hope they've fixed the gameplay problems.

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."