Author Topic: iOne of your most anticipated E3s?  (Read 7921 times)

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:One of your most anticipated E3s?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 05:03:19 PM »

Though that totally stinks. I mean the baby has to pick that particular week to be around due.
Pssh, whose fault is that? I mean, 9 months ago he should have known that it would be E3 time
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Knoxxville

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 05:07:45 PM »
Shoooooot.....9 months ago all he knew was that it was HAMMER TIME!! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
RE: One of your most anticipated E3s?
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 05:08:38 PM »
Welp,  I know now what I must do when having kids.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 05:09:14 PM »
I'm funny when E3 get near. I don't get hyped up at all or even think of when it will start, but the second it begins I'm the guy constantly refreshing the PCG homepage in hopes something new has popped up.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 06:06:35 PM »
Is trip1eX Matt Cassamasina(sp?) from IGN? In his blog he had something about missing E3 'cause his wife might give birth too on that week.

Offline Artimus

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 06:16:05 PM »

Originally posted by: trip1eX

Originally posted by: Ceric
Because your wife is due that day right right...

Close man.  She is due, but not that day.

So is Matt's from IGN! Are you he?

Offline Knoxxville

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 08:22:55 AM »
Wouldn't that be something....you guys have been watching too much CSI!

Although I am highly anticipating this year's E3, I don't think any E3 will beat 2001 for me.  Not only was it a hardware wars year, I also got to tag along with buddy who had press credentials (he did the video game column for the UNLV paper and also wrote for Nintendojo and he IS Loudhouse2)!  w00t!

Offline JonLeung

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 03:26:32 PM »
Seeing as how I'm actually able to, and WILL be going to E3 this year, I'd say it's probably, no, easily the most exciting one I've been anticipating.

I remember really getting really excited about the GameCube just from the information I was finding on the 'net.  Those E3 videos were awesome.  An E3 before a new system launch is going to have a lot of hype, so of course those are the hard ones to top.  With next-to-nothing seen of actual Revolution games (other than some fuzzy scans of Red Steel), we can probably expect to see a lot of them at E3, so it's more exciting than any old year with a few plain old new games.  (If that makes sense.  :P)  New system!  New control scheme!  (No booth babes?  Not an issue!)

But, again, I'm actually going, so HA!</immature gloat>  Unfortunately I probably won't have much of a chance to be online at all until I get home. so by the time I write up anything, everyone will be tired of all the other hands-on impressions of the Revolution on the Internet.

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 05:08:02 PM »
Never!

Seriously, post away.. I want to know everything.
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline eljefe

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 08:12:40 AM »
Honestly what I'm looking forward to the most is seeing videos of the playable kiosks. Even moreso than the actual games, and the secrets, I want to see how the kiosks work.

I know I'M going to enjoy the Wii..I'm content with what is already known about it. Other people still need convincing. The vids of press members playing Wii on the show floor will make-or-break the buying decision of the people on the Internet who are undecided. But, more importantly...

E3 kiosks = what instore demo kiosks will be like

How do you demonstrate a wireless dual-motion capture device?
If Nintendo has sucessfully answered that question, we'll find out at the show. The answer will determine whether non-gamers will say "WOW!" or "Meh..."  after trying it (in-store).  
..:    I just noticed WTF is FTW backwords. Sometimes when you think things are going bad, they suddenly turn around. Much like this thread. For the win.  :.   MJRx9000

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 09:14:05 AM »
I'd love to go, but even with the flexible "industry only" standards I still can't.
Sadly, I won't even be able to do my standard "refresh the page all day" since I have an exam during the Nintendo press conference!

*sobs*  
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report